• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Has to be a typo, if not, someone has to jump on this one

Saw that one to. Sent an email just to see what comes of it.

you never know, it could be real...even though I can't buy it on the spot, i kinda wish its real...it could be someone who absolutely has no idea what they have...since its a 2005, they priced it low...but that's wishful thinking

theres no way man.... it cant be.... but if its real, i'll start getting the "luckiest mofo of the century" award ready for the buyer. has anyone close to it checked it out or gotten a response?

Talk about extremes! First he wants $18k...now he wants $71.3K. I sent him an email offer of $35.7K to split the difference. Then I can turn around and sell it to you folks for the discounted price of $59.9K. Sounds fair to me. I'm now holding my breath for his answer.

its fake got an email bout howthey are moving to Afghanistan, and they need to sell it quick and got to wire blah blah.

its fake got an email bout howthey are moving to Afghanistan, and they need to sell it quick and got to wire blah blah.

Yes, that is the same story I got..... Beware.......
Hello ,
My name is Tanya, and I'm emailing you about the Acura that I have for sale. The car is in perfect condition, with no need for any additional repairs. Flawless exterior/interior condition, no scratches and no dents. It has never been involved in an accident. The mileage is 12,000, Manual transmission, with an 3.2L V6 engine size, Black exterior and Black interior. It has a clear title with no loans or liens on it. The price was reduced at $18,000 as I need to sell the car before the 18th of April when I will be leaving with my platoon back to Afghanistan, so I don't want getting it old in my backyard.If you have any other questions, or need more info, please feel free to ask.

Thank you,
Tanya

If one of these scammers was smart enough to list the car for sale at $55-60k I'm sure someone would send a deposit. Hmmmm......Cone to think of it I just discovered my new job as a scammer. I'm going to list Porsches, Corvettes, NSX's, and sorts of cars for sale at a cheap but believable price and just steal the deposits. A few grand here and there won't hurt.

Back