• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1993 NSX in Florida JH4NA1153PT000035

If the car is everything you say it is why are you $5000+ under the market price? Is there anything wrong with the car?

Can someone carfax this?

Maybe I am just used to seeing NSXs for sale with $4000 + in mods...

merely a generalization...

boost said:
If the car is everything you say it is why are you $5000+ under the market price? Is there anything wrong with the car?

Can someone carfax this?

No timing-belt/water-pump change noted in the service history above... approx' $1200 cost. In the service/maint' manuals, it isn't listed alongside the 60k mile service; (90k miles OR 6yrs: whichever comes FIRST!!!)

If the car has had the t-b/w-p change, please accept my apology for the error.

Otherwise, the car seems to be on par w/ current pricing trends.

Slingshot,
May I ask why your selling such a fine car? Looks to be in great condition!

I can vouch for the condition of this NSX!

I had the pleasure of inspecting, driving, and admiring this NSX for an extended period of time, and I was genuinely impressed! It was exactly as he described it, and the car was in amazing condition, both cosmetically and mechanically. The condition of the paint was almost flawless and better than any used NSX that I had ever seen. The bolsters of the seats were still very firm. The radio was wonderful and the air-conditioning modulates perfectly. The spare tire has never been used. The clutch is very strong and shifting it is a pleasure. I upshifted and downshifted in basically every combination and speed, and it was very smooth. There was no clutch-slippage on hard acceleration and clutch engagement was very smooth. Under very hard braking, the car was completely stable and didn't pull at all. I visually inspected the brake pads, and they were very thick. To let you know how much the owner cares about this car, he has placed foam on the wall of his garage so that the door would never have its paint damaged in the garage. The owner said that he has never driven it in the rain, and I totally believe him! I inspected the underside of the car and it looks extremely clean.

I could go on and on about this car, but all I really need to say is that this car is an extremely wonderful example of what a well-cared for NSX should look like. I am moving to Florida and to a new job, so I can't get financing until I have been at work for a while, so this is the only reason that I am not purchasing it immediately. I wanted to let everybody know that this seller is completely honest and that this car will not dissapoint. If anybody is interested in this car and would like to get more information from an independent source, please feel free to contact me. I can also talk to you on the phone if you want to.

- Brock

Thank you Slingshot!

Bob,
It was a pleasure meeting you and an even greater pleasure taking that old rust bucket off your hands! :)

The drive home was great, had Iron Maiden blasting on the CD player and took her up to about 140 a couple of times in short bursts. What a difference from the ride up in my friend's Wrangler!

I'm looking forward to participating in the forums and getting to know you people. I live in South Florida so let me know if and when you guys have any get-togethers.

Best regards,
Hugh

1990 Range Rover Classic
1993 NSX
2001 Hayabusa

Back