• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1996-1997 Leather NSX Dossier (could be thing that holds owners manual)

Good day all,
I have been cleaning house recently and came across this NSX labeled dossier. It looks like the kind of deal that would hold the owners manual when new. It includes 3 spots for business cards, Acura pen, and Acura notepad that has index cards in the beginning regarding the specs of current models from the time period. I can only assure you that this is genuine Acura as I have never owned a NSX, I received this as a gift when I was young from a family member that works for Honda Head Office, so I know it's authentic but there is really no proof. This may have been something that was given to dealers as something to carry around, I'm not really sure. Anyways it's in perfect condition, the pen still works, and there is lots of paper in the notepad. Looks like it would make a great addition to a true NSX collection, or a nice finishing piece to keep your NSX looking brand new.

IMG_1356.jpg

IMG_1355.jpg

IMG_1354.jpg

IMG_1353.jpg

Now I understand because I'm a new member here, you may want some assurance of my credibility. here is my ebay feedback rating http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAP...&myworld=true&seeallfeedback=See All Feedback
You can also find me on www.acurazine.com under the same user name.

So the details, I figure because an Item like this is rather rare and value is hard to associate with it i'm going to set the price at $100 shipped anywhere in NA. I will also except offers (no lowballs). I will only accept Paypal or cash if the buyer is local to Toronto and will meet up.

Back