• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2000-2005 OEM NSX Seats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perforated leather, removed from a wrecked NSX at around 5k miles. A couple of small indentations but no rips or tears. I was saving this for an NA2 Coupe w/tan interior to pop up for sale but you know how that goes. These hardly come up for sale and I believe are discontinued. Willing to ship at buyer's expense, but pickup in SoCal preferred.

$3000

4KSFxsI.jpg

dr6RerG.jpg

QZeIuty.jpg

BbjMhzg.jpg

Last edited:
Have the indentations gotten any better over time or have they always been as seen in the photo?

Lowered price to $4250 OBO.

Video of the seats with updated photos after I used a blowdryer to soften the impressions as recommended by a prime member.

https://youtu.be/vrT_pOZef3c

477fcf61363292d34c372f10e95c5c1c.jpg

2f9f238eaf1e1de40fdea6210da59b6f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure how much you've dealt with wrecked cars, but seats and underlying mechanisms can get damaged in an accident and compromise safety, depending on the accident severity. Just letting you know from a liability standpoint. You would want to get your buyer to sign an as-is documentation if the accident caused the airbags to deploy or the belt tensioners required replacement.

I'm not sure how much you've dealt with wrecked cars, but seats and underlying mechanisms can get damaged in an accident and compromise safety, depending on the accident severity. Just letting you know from a liability standpoint. You would want to get your buyer to sign an as-is documentation if the accident caused the airbags to deploy or the belt tensioners required replacement.

From what I recall from the previous owner the car was a press/company car owned by Honda and was wrecked at low speeds. Here's the original post: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/197097-2001-Acura-NSX-Full-Interior-Brand-New-Condition. The airbags did not deploy.

Last edited:
I don’t know of many “low speed” wrecks that not only total a car but also fracture the drivers cervical vertebrae while causing the passenger to get knocked out.....

Well, now you do!

NSX seats

Just tried to send you a private message
Got an error saying your quota space for PM’s was full and could not accept my message
Email me at JohnValant at sbcglobal dot net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back