• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2000 Nsx JH4NA2168YT000046

hello boys just looked at the 2000 silver @exotic motors vin #JH4NA2168YT000046 carfax came up clean but car was a little rough but nice if anyone knows anything that would help thanks

Re: 2000 Nsx

hello boys just looked at the 2000 silver @exotic motors vin #JH4NA2168YT000046 carfax came up clean but car was a little rough but nice if anyone knows anything that would help thanks

Can you be more specific on "rough"?:confused: Engine vibrates when start up?
Good luck on your purchase though.

sorry.It had a couple of rock chips,looked like it hasnt been waxed in a long time had over spray on some panels but carfax said no accidents plus they have no maintenence records the rear rim had been bounced off a curb or two.Like i said it was nice but someone just drove it ,didnt care for it

Ok, so I've been browsing around here for a few weeks and love NSX's. I just had to join the forum in regards to this post.

I'd be very weary of Exotic Motors!!!
I bought my s2000 from there last year. I live in Cincinnati so relied on pics and salesman to get the scoop. Clean carfax, looked GREAT in pics, but after the purchase I became aware of several items that I felt a bit cheated on. The salesman said that it was a clear title and that car was in excellent condition inside and out. Well, I finally got to Palatine to pick it up and noticed a couple small issues (curbed wheels, scratches on rear bumper, but nothing major). In the following days/weeks, things screamed to me that the car was wrecked. Cruise control was missing, 75% or so of the car had been repainted (did an excellent job though), rearend (diff and axles, etc) had been replaced, and a few other things. I felt severely taken advantage of and the dealer was not willing to help out AT ALL, telling me they were honest and upfront with all info (BS).

I will NEVER deal with them EVER again, and will continue to steer potential buyers away from there (especially in this case where you mentioned it looked a bit rough)

On a side note: I absolutley LOVE my S2000 despite the bad news, and I'm looking forward to someday getting and NSX!!

Ok, so I've been browsing around here for a few weeks and love NSX's. I just had to join the forum in regards to this post.

I'd be very weary of Exotic Motors!!!
I bought my s2000 from there last year. I live in Cincinnati so relied on pics and salesman to get the scoop. Clean carfax, looked GREAT in pics, but after the purchase I became aware of several items that I felt a bit cheated on. The salesman said that it was a clear title and that car was in excellent condition inside and out. Well, I finally got to Palatine to pick it up and noticed a couple small issues (curbed wheels, scratches on rear bumper, but nothing major). In the following days/weeks, things screamed to me that the car was wrecked. Cruise control was missing, 75% or so of the car had been repainted (did an excellent job though), rearend (diff and axles, etc) had been replaced, and a few other things. I felt severely taken advantage of and the dealer was not willing to help out AT ALL, telling me they were honest and upfront with all info (BS).

I will NEVER deal with them EVER again, and will continue to steer potential buyers away from there (especially in this case where you mentioned it looked a bit rough)

On a side note: I absolutley LOVE my S2000 despite the bad news, and I'm looking forward to someday getting and NSX!!

Thanks for the Post Danny049, I guess that's why they are only asking $44,900. But it looks amazing in the pictures
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000...20746338QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item300220746338&

rearend (diff and axles, etc) had been replaced, and a few other things.

Not making light of your issues but I'm sure you are now aware that Honda had big time problems with the rear ends of those cars exploding!!
MANY of them, including 3 people I know of, got them replaced under warranty from Honda. So, just because those are new doesn't mean it was wrecked.

I t was my understanding...unless I have not had enough coffee thismorning that this is the same unit I was going to "buy it now" on ebay for 41k just a while ago...I left ebay to come on the forum and check the vin and mad a quick post....by the time I went back it was sold ! here is the post from that..
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103511&highlight=JH4NA2168YT000046

Again I believe the buy it now was 41k!!!!

Back