• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2000 NSX-T Yellow/Black 6-Speed 54700 JH4NA2166YT000093

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX-T
Transmission:
6-Speed
Exterior color:
Yellow
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
VIN:
JH4NA2166YT000093
Price:
70000 OBO

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
No
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
PM, E-Mails to [email protected]

Maintenance Information
In 2014 right after purchase, I sent the car to Larry Bastanza to have the WP/TB replaced as it had not been done yet. While with Larry, I also performed the 60K service even though the car had only 41k miles. The only other item needing to be addressed was the clutch slave cylinder which was replaced. I have not had to make any repairs other than replacing an O2 sensor in my 4 years of ownership. I also have maintenance records from the previous owner and also a detailed Excel spreadsheet of every time I have driven the car with costs and mileage associated with doing so.

Details
I am reluctantly putting up for sale my 2000 Spa Yellow/Onyx NSX.

I originally bought the car in 2014 from the 2nd owner who purchased it from his boss. Therefore, I am the third owner. At the time of my purchase, the car had 41K miles and was a Southern California car all of it's life. After it was transplanted here to NJ, it has been garage kept to maintain it's near flawless exterior from the harsh elements here in the Northeast climate. I have owned it now for just over 4 years and have meticulously cared for it. (So much so to the point where I have almost every single receipt from gas purchases to documenting each time I have taken it out for whatever reason.) I am selling it only because I am looking to purchase an R8 and don't have the room in the garage for both. It pains me to list this car for sale as it was a lifelong dream of mine to own and it has been an absolute pleasure to drive. Should you be the new owner, I would not hesitate to drive it cross country right now as there are no mechanical issues whatsoever with the car.

EXTERIOR

The car has a clear bra on the front bumper. I am not in front of the car right now as it is parked in the garage at my condo but I would rate it a 9/10. There are no dents, or anything else that needs to be addressed or of concern.

INTERIOR

The interior I would rate an 8/10 due to the driver's seat having bolster wear. The passenger seat is near perfect. Carpets are clean, and this is a non-smoker vehicle.

MODIFICATIONS

Volk TE37 17/18 with Yokohama Advan Neova AD08R 215/40/17 and 265/35/18.
Pride V2 Exhaust
Bilstein shocks on OEM springs
02+ OEM rear valance
Science of Speed-Downforce Air Inlet
NSX-R front sway bar.
JDM NavPod with Nexus 7 tablet.
Phillips 4,400K HID headlight conversion kit.
55W 3,200K high beam bulbs
Specially configured battery maintenance charger.
S2000 short antenna.

EXTRAS

Black leather front bra w/mirrors made by Speed Lingerie. http://www.speedlingerie.com/nsx.html
17mm spacers front, H&R 25mm spacers rear.
Full set of factory service manuals.
OEM car cover, new Zanardi floor mats, and also Zanardi trunk mat.
OEM keyless entry installed.
(3) keys including valet key. (Unfortunately the vehicle did not come with the red programming key.)
Original window sticker.
I still have ALL of the original parts, stock exhaust, wheels, stock air intake, sway bar, etc. (Plus a host of other miscellaneous goodies in terms of literature and small parts.)

FINAL NOTE

To the potential new owner, the car will come with everything listed as well as the OEM parts I still currently have. I am not looking to part anything or revert the car to stock form for a lower price simply due to the fact the car I am looking to purchase the parts will be of no use to me. I also do not wish to be contacted by brokers or dealers looking for assistance with the sale. I have a free and clear title in my possession with no liens on it and hope that this will be a smooth transaction so I can move on to the next vehicle I wish to own. I will update the ad with pictures in the coming days.

*Current pictures as of 8/27/18. Mileage when parked was 54783. Also, in the pictures the lower front bumper lip is hanging low due to a screw evidently coming out after the car wash. I will be replacing it in the next few days.

Last edited:
Bump, price reduction $60,000 FIRM on ​OEM wheels.

PRICE UNTIL FRIDAY AT 1159PM. No takers, I'm keeping it.

Last edited:
I’ll trade you my oem 98 exhaust plus cash for the v2 ? [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll trade you my oem 98 exhaust plus cash for the v2 ? [emoji848]

No thank you, if you notice in the ad it says I still have the OEM original exhaust to include in the sale as well. No need for a 98 exhaust as well.

It is with a heavy heart indeed that I must say my banana has been sold. It is on it's way back to California where I purchased it.

It is with a heavy heart indeed that I must say my banana has been sold. It is on it's way back to California where I purchased it.

I guess congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back