• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2000 OEM wheels and tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Set of Chromed wheels and tires off a 2000 NSX.

New tires were purchased earlier this year and the car is mostly a weekend driver, so the tires have quite a bit of thread on them still. :smile:

The wheels itself are in immaculate condition. No curb rashes or flaking of the chrome.

Located in the San Francisco Bay Area (California). Prefer local pickup but will ship at buyers expense.

Asking $1250

Thanks!

Attachments

• _DSC0135.jpg
    _DSC0135.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 312
  • _DSC0136.jpg
    _DSC0136.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 241
  • _DSC0137.jpg
    _DSC0137.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 214
  • _DSC0138.jpg
    _DSC0138.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 226
Almost a two year bump :biggrin:

Just kidding...

I picked up a set of 02 wheels awhile back and had them refinished and installed on the car. I was planning on keeping the old set as a back up set, but with a new addition to the family coming, the MRS has just entered the "cleaning mode", so the extra set has got to go.

Since chromed wheels only appealed to a small percentage of car owners, I decided to plastidip the wheels another color. :smile:

PlastidipRears101.jpg

PlastidipRears102.jpg

I also have pictures of the chromed wheels before the application of the plastidip just incase anyone prefers chromed better and would like to revert:

chromedrims.jpg

The images above are of the rear wheels. I can email the front set for those who are interested.

The condition of the chrome on the rears are 7.5/10
The condition of the chrome on the fronts are 9/10

There is some treadwear left on all four wheels. I would say roughly 50%.

Since this is two years later, I will drop the asking price to $950. I would prefer local pickup, but will ship at buyers expense. Located in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Please PM if you have any questions or need any additional pictures.

Note: Plastidip is easily removable (by peeling off). So just think when you get tired of the black plastidip look, you can just peel it off and sport a new chromed look :biggrin:

Another 2 year bump :)

Car has been sold, so I think it's time to let this go.... price drop to $550

Thanks,

Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back