• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2002+ rear valance

there is one on ebay for 600

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SEIBON-91-0...es&fits=Model:NSX&hash=item4cf3b2ec79&vxp=mtr

as for fitment its just like all the other aftermarket versions so playing and cutting to make it fit like OEM.
and they dont come with the holes drilled so you have to drill them and hope you get them right, and when you mess up you will yell ffffffffff..........KKKKKKKK...... I should have got OEM LOL

done to many now to count, and the 2 peice design sucks cuz you have to add bolts to the center so it doesnt flap in the wind while driving.

then most dont come with the Mess at the bottom rear so it looks weird till you put some mesh inside it.

Thanks for the reply. All of the things you mention are very good to know. But how closely does it appear to be a OEM component?

I think what Shawn is saying is that all those things make it not come close. The shape of the main piece is similar enough to OEM that you'd have a tough time telling if it was painted and if the installer drilled the mounting holes in the right place, and if it happen to fit well with the bumper. But those things are all "ifs" whereas the OEM piece is not going to be a question mark. As for the lower center piece of the Seibon part, it does not look the same as OEM because it has a different shape and the fact that it is not integrated as one piece and doesn't have the mesh.

Last edited:
Thanks NSX-Files. I don't mind some fitting and minor body working/fab to get it to fit nicely, but I do want it to look very much like a OEM piece. What I was after was to have the center section to remain exposed carbon, while the end sections to be body color. However, I think I will get the OEM and just paint the whole part. Again, thanks for the replies.

Back