• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

WTB: OEM Rear Spoiler

Looking for an OEM rear spoiler. Color doesn't matter but bonus if it happens to be GPW. I currently have a Seibon Type R style rear spoiler that I could work a trade deal with. Must be willing to ship as I'm located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

Thanks in advance!

I was considering selling mine, but I think I'm going to turn it into furniture. I found this listing along the way, if it's useful at least as reference!
Thanks for the share! I did do a search on eBay prior to posting this thread so I either missed it or it got posted shortly after. Might have ended up sourcing one through YAJ and will close the thread if it works out

Last edited:

Back