• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

2003 immobilizer help

ENSSEX

Suspended
ok this is the scenario.... bought this 03 new out of state and today I went to the dealer to have 2 new spare keys made up.... Dealer told me you need the red learning key for us to do this ..I say no prob here it is sealed in the package still... after ten minutes the tech comes back and says this is the wrong key not even close to be cut even the same as my OEM key barley goes in the ignition..... Not the first time my dealer says them getting the car for sale...the original dealer put the wrong red key in my car.... Youll never notice that until you need it someday...I called the original dealer and

long story short they said pound sand....... SO I had to order a NEW red key with the matching immobilizer....

I wanted to install it anyone know where it is mounted???..

Last edited:
DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS UNLESS YOU KNOW THIS GUY IS LEGIT. AND PM ONLY.

the whole world doesn't need to know about the immobilizer system on our cars.

I guess this makes sense...seems like the dealership would be able to help him out here.....

GUYS.... I own this car.. i just ordered the Immobilzer kit from the dealer because like I said the red key was not the correct one from day one..It simply took 6 years to find it out.... I want to save $200 in Labour to install this simple task..PM me if you know where it is mounted

Back