• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2004 Imola Orange 6 spd for sale...JH4NA21604T000133

Just wondering if the NSX is still available. I'm not finding any Orange/Orange and may check into reupolstering yours. Thanks
George

Just wondering if the NSX is still available. I'm not finding any Orange/Orange and may check into reupolstering yours. Thanks
George
YES, still available but with slightly higher asking price ;)

LMAO. The market dictated a max price of $210k for the car and the seller still thinks they can get $240k for the car. The moment someone google's the VIN, the BAT listing will show and you'd be crazy to pay more than $210k. Can't stand greedy dealers.

The dealer thinks the car is worth more than the bidders did that day. Nothing wrong with that. The dealer must not be in a hurry. No one is being harmed.

The market price is the price that both buyer and seller agree on. For that car on that day, $210k was less than the market price.

An orange one sold for $245k on BaT a couple years ago. Maybe the dealer will wait for that number, or maybe he wants even more. His decision.

I guess I’m “greedy” too. I always try to buy things for the lowest price, and sell them for the highest price. Don’t we all?

The dealer thinks the car is worth more than the bidders did that day. Nothing wrong with that. The dealer must not be in a hurry. No one is being harmed.

The market price is the price that both buyer and seller agree on. For that car on that day, $210k was less than the market price.

An orange one sold for $245k on BaT a couple years ago. Maybe the dealer will wait for that number, or maybe he wants even more. His decision.

I guess I’m “greedy” too. I always try to buy things for the lowest price, and sell them for the highest price. Don’t we all?

Fair enough on the 'greedy' statement, but 2 years ago was the trailing end of the crazy pandemic car buying phase. Prices are starting to come back to reality. Sure he/she can wait for the right buyer, but the gap between BAT and the asking is pretty damn large. That's the risk with listing with BAT. A failed auction price is going to be index'd on Google for all new potential buyers to see.

I think as new cars continue to go up, great vintage cars, while they may go up and down a bit, will mostly continue to go up.

I know one of the bidders on that car, and quite honestly, I thought he’d keep bidding until he won. He has the money, and only wants a very low mile car.

Who knows, maybe he’s doing a deal on the car as we speak.

Back