• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2005 nsx vin # jh4na21655s000006

Hello all, i am new to the Prime & i own a 2005 NSX RED on RED. i bought my NSX in 2012 from CAR SOURCE USA in IL, Chicago. The car had 7900 miles on it & was in MINT condition, i got two set of KEYS along with the OWNERS MANUAL. I later realized that i did not receive the RED KEY, (luggage if applicable) & any other items that the dealership was suppose to handover to me at the time the vehicle was delivered. i know its been 12 long years since the deal took place but i went through a very harsh patch in my life, the thought of selling the NSX crossed my mind numerous times but love for the NSX was greater then anything else in my life. i am out of the woods now & slowly trying to get back to my normal life. i was told that there are many AMAZING, knowledgeable & very resourceful people on PRIME which encouraged me to be a member first & then reach out to you all for any help and or ideas to get the RED KEY and other goodies that came along with it. Many thanks and blessings in advance.

Back