• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2010 Events - IL, WI

Hello All NSX Owners -

I hope that everyone is doing well. A number of you have emailed me to post this information, so please see below. Please note that all events are free and that Todd Z is running the GT Track days. I hope to see everyone May 1, 2010 at the first event. If you have any questions, just email me at [email protected].

2010 Events

May 1, 2010 – Stay Tuned Customs Car Show, Open House and Cruise
- Time – 2:30 PM
- Location – Meet at Stay Tuned Customs at 2:30 PM (1630 Arcadian Avenue, Waukesha, WI)
- Details – Car Show, Raffle and prizes awarded to cars by Stay Tuned Customs judges, and Open House – 2:30 PM – 4:30 PM, then cruise to dinner at Sussex Place (N64 W22480 Main Street, Sussex, Wisconsin). Each participant will receive a window static cling decal, which will also serve as your # in the raffle and cruise. Raffle prizes will include a number of different car items. More details to come as we approach this date. The street will be blocked off for parking.

June 28 & 29 2010 – GT Track Days – Road America
- Dates – June 28th and 29th
- Location – Road America
- Registration -http://gttrackdays.com/ (home page).
- Registration page http://gttrackdays.com/register.html
- Motorsportreg page http://gttrackdays.motorsportreg.com/
- Details –Drivers will get 5 - 25 minute sessions each day. Cost is $395.00 for both days or $250.00 for one day. Novice drivers will get an instructor at no additional cost. Check out www.gttrackdays for more information.

July 31, 2010 – HP Performance Car Show, Open House and Tech Session
- Time – 3:00 PM
- Location – Meet at HP Performance (888 Tower Rd, Mundelein, IL 60060)
- Details – Judged Car Show, Motorcycle Show (Lakeshore Harley) and Open House with Product Sponsors, and Tech Session (Topics to be sent in subsequent email) – Car Show and Open House 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM, Tech Session 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM
- Meeting Locations – A cruise to HP will be put together starting in South Milwaukee, WI – More details to come.

I will be adding more Tech Sessions in the Fall with HP Performance. I will update everyone once I have a confirmed date. I am excited about these events and look forward to seeing everyone.

Best Regards,
Joel G
[email protected]

Please note that participation in any/all events is voluntary, and you assume responsibility and risk.

Please note that not all people are listed as I do not have everyone's email address to track. The email addresses that I have for people that I can track are listed below. If you want to be added to the distribution list, just email me your name, car year, make model, and email address to [email protected].

First Last Automobile Make Automobile Model
Joel G Chevrolet Corvette Z06
Lee R Porsche 911 Twin Turbo
Cash M Chevrolet Corvette Z06 - Dynatech Engineering
Todd Z Chevrolet Corvette Z06
Ken B Chevrolet Corvette - C5 - Blown
Theo M Dodge Viper Widebody
Kevin G Mazda MazdaSpeed 3
Michael F Ford Ford GT
Tony D Ford Ford GT
John H Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8
Dan K Chevrolet Corvette Coupe