• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2016 Dustball- Vegas to Vancouver- SPOT FOR SALE $2,000USD

Status
Not open for further replies.
NSX and exotic car owners:
Do you like the allure of the open road? Want to meet some great people and have the trip of a lifetime? Then the Dustball rally is for you!

If you are interested in taking part in the 2016 Las Vegas to Vancouver Dustball, I am selling my spot at a significant discount. I am no longer able to participate due to a job loss in our home.

What is it?
The Dustball is a limited-entry, organized driving event for people who like to hit the road. Don't be misled by "rally"; this isn't a race but does involve skillfully navigating streets from point-to-point working from a series of clues based on local landmarks, trivia, and other head scratchers.

The entry fee covers accommodations, parties, and all event costs except for your fuel and food/beverages during the trip.

Message me for details about the spot and see this link for more event information: http://dustballrally.com/<wbr>index.php?o...000&Itemid=269

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back