• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2017 nsx pre order spot for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at selling my spot in line to purchase the new 2017 NSX. I put a deposit with my local dealer 4 years ago. The dealer will be receiving 10 cars this year and I am the #7 spot. PM me or email me if you are interested.

2017 NSX - Pre Order Price - $10,000.00
email: [email protected]

Thanks!
-Frank

IMG_7161.jpg
IMG_7162.jpg

Looking at selling my spot in line to purchase the new 2017 NSX. I put a deposit with my local dealer 4 years ago. The dealer will be receiving 10 cars this year and I am the #7 spot. PM me or email me if you are interested.

2017 NSX - Pre Order Price - $10,000.00
email: [email protected]

Thanks!
-Frank

Wow, way to profit off your fellow forum members, for doing absolutely nothing.

If you don't want the car, that's fine. No need to gouge the same people who likely help you out around here.

And 10 NSXs for one dealer? I'd be shocked if they get more than 3.

I love america...

If you don't want the car, that's fine. No need to gouge the same people who likely help you out around here.

He's not doing anything different than someone who buys a car at auction and then sells it here for a good profit. It's been done dozens of times.

His sale is not as bad as the one on Fleabay asking $100k.

Esserman Acura is in fact getting 10 NSX's allocated t them as confirmed in another thread.

I Love America

"Gouging" generally occurs when when a human NEED is available ONLY from a single source and that source is charging an extremely high price to satisfy that need. Some that gouges takes advantage of someone in a time of need.

I doubt any of us current NSX owners or 2017 NSX shoppers have any needs unmet in their life and are on this forum for a WANT. If you want a new NSX and don't want to wait in line, then here you go! If he's charging too much, make him a counter offer! He certainly did something, he plopped $1,000 down 4 years ago and got a spot in line. In any case, him offering this for sale, and all of us being able to individually decide if it's a good value for us or not, is why I love America.

Finally, A lot of really nice folks have helped me on this site by selling me stuff I wanted for my NSX. I apologize for the thread hijack and hope this ad quickly leads to the purchase of a new NSX by someone and that I am invited for a ride in it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back