• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2017 NSX Tour, Acura of Limerick Pictures

I wanted to give a big thanks to Mark, the fine folks at Acura of Limerick and the NSX team that showed us those two amazing cars today. It was a great experience to talk to the team and pick their brains about what will be THE car of MY2017.

Unfortunately, I just had my phone but will try to put in a picture or two. I am sure since this was a NSX meet there were more than enough great pics that can be shared.

It was great seeing everyone and talking with owners from other regions as we got people from MD to CT. What a great turnout and event! Thanks again.

To add to what Aaron said, This car popped in person and it fit like a glove sitting inside, the car truly surpassed my expectations. Limerick acura greeted us well and I thank them for that, the engineers were also eager to answer all of our questions as well. Great drive round trip and I can't wait to own one in the next decade or so lol.

Adding to Aaron's pictures:
P1010774.jpg
P1010781.jpg
P1010790.jpg
P1010783.jpg
P1010792.jpg
P1010812.jpg

The car is lower, better looking, than the one we saw on the track at NSXPO 2014 in Ohio. It still has the Acura "bird beak", but much softened from earlier versions. Overall, a very nice looking machine. Now, if they would only let me drive it.....

Attachments

• P1010815.jpg
    P1010815.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 156
so is it more exotic and interesting looking than the R8.....

so is it more exotic and interesting looking than the R8.....

I think it is. From the pics, I didn't think the front sloped down enough like ours. After seeing it in person, it really was a non-issue. I like the interior of the black one and the wheels on the red one.

Question is: Is it $150k more fun than the one I have now?

To add to the thread, I had a great time (as usual) seeing familiar faces and equally seeing the new NSX. I didn't see it at the NYIAS but must say, man was I blown away! I thought I liked the black one from the NSXPO 2015 pictures but man, the red is just on another level! Love, love, love the car. Also, one other thing I feel the need to point out, which I believe jazzmann stated. The guys on Prime are ACES. I am amazed at the depth of car knowledge some of you guys have. Also, the passion for the car we all have is rare to find on other forums. The guys who are willing to share car knowledge, info regarding the NSX, and just overall help each other is fantastic! Lastly, I think NSXPO 2016 may have a shot being on the East Coast with the amount of familiar faces I keep seeing and the level of enthusiasm for the car. Anyway, enough rambling, onto the pics.. (These are all I took with my SLR, I am only uploading them all because if there is one you like, feel free to download it and keep.) I can also send it directly, if you contact me at [email protected].

To add to the thread, I had a great time (as usual) seeing familiar faces and equally seeing the new NSX. I didn't see it at the NYIAS but must say, man was I blown away! I thought I liked the black one from the NSXPO 2015 pictures but man, the red is just on another level! Love, love, love the car. Also, one other thing I feel the need to point out, which I believe jazzmann stated. The guys on Prime are ACES. I am amazed at the depth of car knowledge some of you guys have. Also, the passion for the car we all have is rare to find on other forums. The guys who are willing to share car knowledge, info regarding the NSX, and just overall help each other is fantastic! Lastly, I think NSXPO 2016 may have a shot being on the East Coast with the amount of familiar faces I keep seeing and the level of enthusiasm for the car. Anyway, enough rambling, onto the pics.. (These are all I took with my SLR, I am only uploading them all because if there is one you like, feel free to download it and keep.) I can also send it directly, if you contact me at [email protected].

Some great pics in here. I like the one with the stock 91 on the end (...aside from the fact that mine is on the other end...).

Some great pics in here. I like the one with the stock
91 on the end (...aside from the fact that mine is on the other end...).

DSC_6855.jpg

Yours?

Back