• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2019 NSXPO Photos

I promised I would post links to my photos of 2019 NSXPO and here they are.

The first, is a link to all the photos. There are over 500 shots so be aware, you may or may not want to look at them all.

https://seasharpphoto.smugmug.com/FriendsandFamily/2019-NSXPO

You will need a password and it is as follows.

GreenAlligator

The second, is a link to the NSX specific photos. Very few "travel" photos, mostly NSXPO related.

https://seasharpphoto.smugmug.com/NSX/2019-NSXPO/

You will need a password and it is as follows.

nsxcabycr

I hope you enjoy them.

Craig Ryan

Last edited:
Great photos and amazing trip, Thank you Craig. I think it is funny that you drove 3X the speed limit and I get caught with the speeding ticket.

Last edited:
Great photos and amazing trip, Thank you Craig. I think it is funny that you drove 3X the speed limit and I get caught with the speeding ticket.

Oh man, I think I was driving with you when you got nabbed.

Oh man, I think I was driving with you when you got nabbed.

So they went for the Black or Green car instead of the bright Red one. Interesting, lol.

Sorry to hear of your misfortunes @Bulls7210.

OT: Craig, I will have to find some time to check out your photos!

I'm among the many of us who is reluctant to drive long distances hence I "put too many miles on my car". This thread really has me rethinking that attitude. It was a great travelogue through the country, especially the New England area. Thanks for posting these. I doubt that I'll drive out to Portland next year, although it's primarily due to lack of time rather than driving the car that far. But you've inspired me to drive the car more!

Last edited:
I'm among the many of us who is reluctant to drive long distances hence I "put too many miles on my car". This thread really has me rethinking that attitude. It was a great travelogue through the country, especially the New England area. Thanks for posting these. I doubt that I'll drive out to Portland next year, although it's primarily due to lack of time rather than driving the car that far. But you've inspired me to drive the car more!

Miles provide memories. Storage provides only regrets and longing. You only live once.

My wife asked me if I was afraid of putting all those miles on the Zanardi Edition taking it to NSXPO and back, but I told her we will never own a car that we are afraid to drive. It defeats the point of ownership. I am very glad to have made that decision.

Back