• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2022 Annual Lake Geneva meet and drive - Sunday, May 1st

This year the Lake Geneva meet and drive will be on May 1st at 11am. Chicago crew will meet at the Lake Forest oasis on 94 at 9:15 for coffee.

The meet is open to all NSX owners, past owners and enthusiasts. Looking to buy an NSX and want to see if you can fit in it? Come out and meet us, this way you will also know what our group is like!

Last 2 times we did this we used the forest preserve picnic area, I understand that some of us like the fancier restaurant and others prefer to interact more at the picnic site. Let's vote, please reply to this thread if you either want to go back to the restaurant or stay at the picnic site, on March 1st I will count the votes and we will plan accordingly.

See you in spring!
Paul.

This year the Lake Geneva meet and drive will be on May 1st at 11am. Chicago crew will meet at the Lake Forest oasis on 94 at 9:15 for coffee.

The meet is open to all NSX owners, past owners and enthusiasts. Looking to buy an NSX and want to see if you can fit in it? Come out and meet us, this way you will also know what our group is like!

Last 2 times we did this we used the forest preserve picnic area, I understand that some of us like the fancier restaurant and others prefer to interact more at the picnic site. Let's vote, please reply to this thread if you either want to go back to the restaurant or stay at the picnic site, on March 1st I will count the votes and we will plan accordingly.

See you in spring!
Paul.
Many thanks to Paul for working on this! I'll do my best to attend this fun event and cast my vote for the restaurant. Lake Geneva Inn?

Count me in as well. Also favor a restaurant with ample paved parking.

Thanks much, Paul for initiating!

Thanks Paul. I vote restaurant. Geneva Inn on the patio (if nice out and capacity allows) would be nice, but inside good as well.

I'll be there!! I'm good with either. Thank you to Paul for doing this!

I'd like to join (someone bring tools in case my car breaks down).

Use my vote as "flexible". I don't prefer either and will just go with the flow on food.

See you in spring!
Paul.

I'd like to come also if my schedule permits.

It's on my calendar! Looking forward to this and seeing all of you again soon=) Hopefully we will be done with snow and salt by then....
Poome

Awesome! This was a great meet the time we attended!
If the car is up and running we should be there.

my vote would be anything outside but with better parking.

thanks for organizing this.

Doug&Jessica

**UPDATE**

We have a reservation at the Grand Geneva resort / Grand cafe at 10am, please arrive a few minutes earlier if you're looking to chat with others while parking.

Brunch will be served until 11:30, cost is $22 per person plus tax and we have to be on one check so please bring cash - $30 per person is what we are thinking including the tip.

Chicago group, I suggest you leave the Lake forest Oasis around 9am so maybe be there at 8:15 - 8:30 for coffee and gas.

I won't be attending this one, I have a work trip to Florida. Jake will take the lead on this, he will also lead the drive which should be very similar to what we have done in the past.

Have fun!

Address to the Bruch spot:
7036 Grand Geneva Way, Lake Geneva, WI 53147

I am going to try to join this time after many failed attempts.

Thanks for setting this up Paul and to Jake.

Is anyone meeting at the Lake Forest Oasis on Sunday? I may meet you there if the weather is good. In December, I got my built/turbocharged NSX from Science of speed back, but have not tested it yet:) It needs to be "tested"!

Dave

Hello NSXers,

Couple notes I’d like to communicate ahead of our brunch/drive:

We will enjoy a brunch buffet at the Grand Geneva resort (former Playboy Club, RIP Hef) this year.

Grand Geneva Resort: https://www.grandgeneva.com/

We are to be seated at 10am so plan to arrive with enough time to socialize beforehand.

In order to secure the room for us at the Grand Geneva, we will have one bill that I am responsible for (eek). Please bring $30/person CASH to pay me for brunch. This includes tip. I can also accept Paypal and Venmo (either of these is preferred by me over cash). Included beverages with the brunch buffet
are juices and regular coffee. Please order and pay for any drinks beyond what is included at the main lobby bar.

Arrive fueled up and ready to roll after brunch.

We will depart Lake Geneva for our drive after brunch ends at 11:30.

See you there!

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Is anyone meeting at the Lake Forest Oasis on Sunday? I may meet you there if the weather is good. In December, I got my built/turbocharged NSX from Science of speed back, but have not tested it yet:) It needs to be "tested"!

Dave

Im coming down from WI to the oasis to meet whoever is going to be there.

We have an excellent route planned for the drive tomorrow. I'm hoping the weather plays nice. Ill see you all tomorrow.

I was trying to see where this was posted on Facebook, was it? Just came on here to see when it was and seen it was tomorrow. I think a few from wisconsin wont be coming because they had no idea.

I am out (again), this time because we have tickets to the theater this afternoon.

Enjoy the drive, brunch and conversations.

Had a great time today and hoping to meet all of you again soon for another drive/meet. Here are some pics I snapped quickly throughout the day. If anyone is interested in my contact info shoot me a PM.

-Jacob

signal-2022-05-01-175613_009.jpg

signal-2022-05-01-175613_007.jpg

signal-2022-05-01-175613_004.jpg

signal-2022-05-01-175613_002.jpg

signal-2022-05-01-175613_001.jpg

Thanks for the pics and update.

Glad a good time was had.

Kicking myself for whiffing yet again.

Big thanks to all who came out today to make this otherwise bland spring day an actual blast!!

Shout out to Paul, who set the date and chose the venue.

Thanks to Dustin for working with me to map out the twisties.

And to the Grand Geneva- the staff really did roll out the red carpet for us today and did a great job. Thank you!

Good times, all.

PXL_20220501_162757472~3.jpgView attachment 173131PXL_20220501_150348992~2.jpgPXL_20220501_182750668~2.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Attachments

• PXL_20220501_152259178~2.jpg
    PXL_20220501_152259178~2.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Back