• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

215-40-18's up front???

I will hope to be running 275-30-19 Michelin's in the rear and the closest in that same tire would be 215-40-18's for the front. I now run 215-35-18 but not available in Michelin. Anyone ran that size with any luck.
These are the Pilot Sport A/S 3's. They last and since I don't track these seem to fit what I need. Thanks in advance.

I wouldn't recommend it.
Also, A/S means "All Season". Personally, I'd try to stick with a summer tire for the NSX. Any summer tire will last a long time on the front of the NSX assuming your alignment settings aren't too wild.

215/35/18 and 265/30/19 or 275/30/19 for stock fendered NSXs.
215/40/18 is too tall. You'll end up with rubbing issues and TCS issues.

Last edited:
I run 215/35/18 front and 275/30/19 rear.

I will hope to be running 275-30-19 Michelin's in the rear and the closest in that same tire would be 215-40-18's for the front. I now run 215-35-18 but not available in Michelin. Anyone ran that size with any luck.
These are the Pilot Sport A/S 3's. They last and since I don't track these seem to fit what I need. Thanks in advance.
See my review, maybe it will answer some questions. I am on BC full ride height up front and only need 1/8" not to hit the fender liner. Which is easy to fix. Everything else is completely worth it buy a mile. No rubbing on full lock....
Only a very tiny twitch when cornering under heavy speeds. Also as you can see in my pics, the car is pretty darn low too.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/195298-Michelin-pss-review
I have already tired begging Michelin to make the 215 fronts and even tried setting up a group order. But they shot it down. Also, an edit. It seems you have already viewed my pss review. My bad.

Last edited:
Back