• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2nd Annual Mt. Baker Import Run - July 16th 2011

Hey everyone,

I thought I would post a link to a meet on Prime even though I own an S2000. A meet was just announced recently on ImportMeet.com that I thought some of you may be interested in. I helped organize the meet last year that some of you guys attended. The link to the thread on S2KI is here: 2010 Baker Run Thread. We had around 40 cars go last time and they consisted of all makes and models (including a couple of NSXs).

36722_1290744360277_1580280075_30614195_1697815_n.jpg

July 16th 2011

Pre-Meet – Sunset Square (Cost Cutter parking lot)
1275 E. Sunset Drive
Bellingham, WA 98226
Meet at 9:00 AM – Leave at 10:00 AM

My friends and I are promoting this year's meet pretty heavily and our goal is to fill the entire Heather Meadows parking lot. It would also be great to have quite a few S2000s show up. ImportMeet.com will be providing free hot dogs and NOS Energy Drink will be giving away free drinks/swag!

Facebook event page: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=187189904661404

Note: This is a spirited drive on a public road. Excessive speed and reckless driving is not endorsed whatsoever. If you are driving unsafe, you will be asked to leave the group and not return. You will also not be welcome on future drives.

No burnouts
No racing
No revving
No littering

Thanks! Here are some pics from last year's meet:
mtbakerjuly2010_14.jpg

mtbakerjuly2010_05.jpg

mtbakerjuly2010_07.jpg

Last edited:
Am old guy so bear with me. Do want to get too know some of you guys and do want to make run to Mt. Baker on July 16. Have 91 NSX and my E mail address is [email protected]. Hope this gets to you. If time allows just let me know if signed up O.K.? Thanks Norm

Great to hear Norm! What color is your NSX? I look forward to meeting you at the pre-meet before we drive up. :smile:

It's less than 2 weeks away and 74 are attending and 64 maybe attending on Facebook.

Everyone who registers and RSVPs on the Import Meet website will receive an ImportMeet.com vinyl sticker for FREE. We are also taking preorders for T-shirts for the event.

Check it out:

Thank you!

Last edited:
Just to let everyone know, it may be raining on Saturday. We still plan on having the event and we will have a tent over the BBQ area. If the roads are slick, please drive carefully as there may be spots with loose sand/gravel. Hope to see you guys there!

Back