• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

3rd Annual "Tax Relief Drive" - April 28th 2007

OK, tax season is upon us and April is just around the corner. In revolt to the most dreaded day of the year, let's get out and drive our NSXs. It may not relieve your tax burden. But getting out, driving your NSX and having some fun couldn't hurt. The drive will occur on Saturday, April the 28th. This gives everyone plenty of advance notice. Every NSX owner from San Diego to Ventura County and beyond is invited. You just need to want to drive your NSX.

This is an NSX ONLY event!!

The Date: April 28th, 2007.
The Cost: $20.00 - Driver / $12.00 - Passenger (Includes lunch and a Driver Raffle)
Club Radios: Mandatory (rentals available - price $12.50
Maximum Attendees: 50 Total Drivers and Passengers
Last day for Sign-up: April 20th, 2007
Payment Due: April 24th, 2007 Midnight/ PayPal payments only.
Forms Due: On or before April 26th, 2007 / PayPal payments only.
PayPal to: This account Please enter your NSXPrime name when submitting PayPal.
Forms available: Here
The Route: Being Developed - Please do not ask.
Departure from start point: 8AM Sharp

Updates, details and the sign-up sheet is posted on our Yahoo groups page at: CalCoastal NSX. To avoid any confusion all sign-ups and tracking will be done on CalCoastal NSX group page, not here on Prime. Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited:
Re: 3rd Annual "Tax Relief Drive" - April 28th

Signed up and waiting approval...:biggrin:

I just signed up for my first "Tax Relief Drive". Not sure why I was never able to make the previous ones. I already see some familiar names on the list. :smile:

Thanks for putting it together! Looking forward to it.

I'm signed up - but curious; why do we need yet another forum for communications? Prime seems to work pretty damn good and another forum to track and another place to have to check for mail and another set of credentials to remember seems very unncecessary to me.

IMHO, YMMV

DaveG

I agree with DaveG; however I'm signed up anyway and looking forward to the drive.

I am going to make this one....just figured out how to sign up :smile:

Last edited:
Last year was so much fun!! Thanks again to ss_md, Mr. Anytime and Mrs. Anytime for organizing that event.

I'll be signing up for this event +1 guest. :smile:

I already have too many email accounts, can someone sign me up?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just signed up on Yahoo. looking forward on that date...God Bless...:smile:

Just signed up on Yahoo. Not 100% sure I can make the date yet.

Back