• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

3rd NSX and Friends Track Event 11/30/07

here's some pic's I took

DSC01287.jpg

DSC01288.jpg

DSC01289.jpg

DSC01290.jpg

DSC01291.jpg

DSC01296.jpg

DSC01300.jpg

DSC01301.jpg

Just bought my GF a Canon 40D and it comes with the Canon 28-135mm.

We have no experience with it, but plan on learning. Thanks for the advice.

Thanks for the kudos on the pics.

Canon D60...most shots are with my favorite lens: Canon EF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM. Wide shots are with Canon EF 16-35mm F2.8L.

I was just gifted the 30D (a really nice hand-me-down)...a little late for the Streets, but in time for my Hawaiian vacation (I've been back in L.A. since Tuesday). I took 7GB worth of photos on the Big Island and Maui. Will take weeks to get through them all!

I shoot RAW, so technically all of them have been touched by Photoshop (or at least Adobe Bridge). For the most part, I simply crop, tweak color temperature, and flesh out the contrast and details when developing the RAW images...it is a lot of work, but I can usually get through 100 photos in an hour if I only need to tweak RAW settings. I also shoot all of my shots in full manual mode which helps with consistency of settings when processing the RAW images...at least when the weather isn't in constant flux. ;)

Back