• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

48month service? Costs/recommendations for Houston area ?

Hey guys.
For my local Houston guys, whos had their car serviced for the 48 month service, and whats the cost been ? Any recommendations for dealerships ?
Im near beltway 8 and westheimer, so John Eagle is close to me, forgot the name of the dealership on 59 near beltway 8.

Id like to have some other in warranty service work done as well.

Update: called John Eagle Acura because we received a flyer in the mail from them today for discount off service.

They say for $429.99 they will replace transmission fluid, replace engine oil with mobile 1, check and adjust brakes, e brake, replace ac and cabin filters, do a bunch of other visual inspections, but no valve adjustment.

Since no one else in the Houston area seems to have had their Acuras in for the 48 month service (or no input for this thread) i thought Id keep everyone updated.

Sorry I can't help you on this matter Cory.

I work right by John Eagle but I take my car to Southwest and use Jack Chambers as my service advisor (someone else mentioned him in another thread).

Jack Chambers is a great guy to deal with .. he's at Sterling McCall Acura on 59 & Beltway 8 .. That's where I take my car for service, even though I live very close to John Eagle Acura.

Also, ask for Carl to work on the car .. he's the mechanic a lot of ppl recommended there, and I've talked to him, .. very nice guy!

Back