• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

550cc RC injector o-rings

Does anyone know the specs and a source for the o-rings for these injectors? I don't see any info on the RC Engineering website pertaining to replacement o-rings. I need a replacement for one of the lower(manifold) o-rings now but would like specs and a source on both lower and upper if anyone has that info.

Also, has anyone using these injectors found a single o-ring(manifold side) that works well? My injectors were supplied with two thin o-rings for the manifold side for each injector - this doesn't appear to be an ideal solution to me. Thanks.

Did you send your injectors to them? I ask because I have in the past and got them back with new o-rings in the box.

No, these injectors are relatively new. I removed the fuel rail for a problem unrelated (as it turns out) to the injectors and when I was reinstalling the rail I found one of the o-rings was broken.

Call them and they will send you a set

Back