• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

9-8-12 car show Tidelands Park Coronado Island

This is another car show / charity event. I have never been to this particular event but it is my understanding that it is very similar to the event last weekend in Seaport Village that was sponsored by the Corvette Club---BUT---it is on the other side of the harbor on Coronado Island. It is open to all cars and car clubs. I wrote to the organizer of this event and this was his response:

would love to have you and your group.... open to all cars all years.
We do have a club participation trophy as well.

I have attached our flyer.... @ 15 bucks, you can't beat the loaction
or time of year. Lots of prizes and raffel items too!

Follow the link..., click on the fall Classic banner and it will take
you to our flyer. print a few out and your good to go!

http://www.camaroclubofsandiego.org/Fall_Classic/2012/index.php

/ Ken
VP- Camaro Club of San Diego

Alan,

My brother and I will do this one also

This is interesting. I got a phone call from Ken Garcia, organizer of this event. Apparently this car show is being promoted on KUSI TV and I have been invited to bring my car to the TV studio where it will probably be used (along with other cars) to help in the promotion. Shoot is Aug 29th. I'll let you know if it's worth watching on TV or not. Looks like the car might get its 15 seconds of fame.

This is interesting. I got a phone call from Ken Garcia, organizer of this event. Apparently this car show is being promoted on KUSI TV and I have been invited to bring my car to the TV studio where it will probably be used (along with other cars) to help in the promotion. Shoot is Aug 29th. I'll let you know if it's worth watching on TV or not. Looks like the car might get its 15 seconds of fame.

Cool, Alan. :smile:

Back