• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 AT NSX parts for sale in HK

NSX Classifieds: Parts for sale in Hong Kong/Asia Regions

91 AT Car is completely standard. Stripping almost everything off the car save the chassis and some electronic parts. So pretty much everything you can imagine may be up for sale from body panels, interior, engine, tranny, doors, mirros, carpet to rear glass, wing trunk, SRS, abs, calipers, arms, AC controls ... wire harnesses ... also have NA2 dash and door panels available (softer leather), incomplete set of Tein RA (very new missing passenger side crashed). tear down starting later this month...

Last edited:
I am definately interested. I have a 1991 and have been doing some resoration, I also completed the head light tail light conversion. I have some interior items which are missing and pieces that are ruined. I want to get the interior plastic pieces which cover behind the side view mirrors, also toward the door sill on the inside of the vehicle~there are some misc items next to your feet I need. I was also looking for a working window switch on the right side and a window motor for the left side. In the center console there is a little card size box that is missing whatever is supposed to go there. It may be where the old school phone was, not sure, but if there is a part that I can put in that spot I would get it as well. I also need the interior panels which go behind the seat with all of the plastic clips (not broken) so I can snap all th interior into place.

What color is the interior of this car?

Also my mirrors may be broken, not sure. Once I take a look I may need to get them as well. I would also be potential interested in the door panels and handles, arm rest etc. depending on the condition of them...

Last edited:
Interested Parties:
Please Post or PM me a list.

When I am done, I can do an inventory list and get back to you. please give me some time. thanks.

Car is red. Interior black. Carpet is like a really really dark grey almost black.

THNX

Last edited:
Dear Mag,

Sorry for hi-jacking your thread.

Since we have the attention of some fellow HK Owners, I am wondering whether you or any other party maybe interested in the below items:

ScienceofSpeed NSX Exhaust Header System, 1997-2005 NSX (i.e. (NA2 only)

Condition - 100% BRAND NEW & UNWRAPPED

TAITEC GT-008 JGTC Parallel Exit Exhaust (NA1 & NA2 [with adapters] compatible)

Condition - Been installed for 2000 km only

I should have more Parts for Sale in the upcoming months.

Back