• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 black F.S. in Vanc. B.C. - 8000 km

I noted this black 91 for sale in the paper while I was in Vancouver this weekend. I did not see the car but called and it was a dealer.
The car is all original with no mods.
8000 km's, I would have like to see it!
Reminds me of Cavemans Red Ride.
1-604-813-0900 and they are asking 52,500.00 plus taxes. CANADIAN Trev - Spreading the word.

Last edited:
Wow! Another low mileage NSX. I wonder why people would buy such a sweet car and not drive it. :confused:

I'm sure the price quoted is in cdn $ and sounds reasonable if clean and no accidents.

Heh Trev how was your weekend on the coast?

Caveman said:
Wow! Another low mileage NSX. I wonder why people would buy such a sweet car and not drive it. :confused:

I'm sure the price quoted is in cdn $ and sounds reasonable if clean and no accidents.

Heh Trev how was your weekend on the coast?

A buddy of a buddy (I know! :smile: ) is the original owner of a '91 that has 12K on it. He just buys and nevers drives cars. Pity...

Awesome price for a car like that, assuming the maintenance has been done. Hell, even if it hasn't it's still good! Guess winter does that. I have to admit I've had thoughts of trying to switch mine for one with fewer miles on it. I just ticked over 100,000km last summer. OTOH, I could use that $ for go-fast goodies... :)

CokerRat said:
Awesome price for a car like that, assuming the maintenance has been done. Hell, even if it hasn't it's still good! Guess winter does that. I have to admit I've had thoughts of trying to switch mine for one with fewer miles on it. I just ticked over 100,000km last summer. OTOH, I could use that $ for go-fast goodies... :)

Keep yours!! It is fun to add miles....I cannot wait until my odometer turns 200,000 on one of the NSXs. :biggrin:

Back