• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 Blk/Blk final check JH4NA1154MT003084

The ad says 6-speed but toward the end of the description under 'features', it say 5-speed which is what it would be if it hasn't been mod'd. I think the price is high for the year even if you account for $3k worth of recent service.

I'm local and I have never seen it. However, with 20k miles I'm guessing it wasn't out much.

I recommend PM'ing Meeyatch1. He has every NSX in the midwest inventoried in his head. He's also local so if anyone would know, it would be him.

good luck,
Chris

The ad says 6-speed but toward the end of the description under 'features', it say 5-speed which is what it would be if it hasn't been mod'd. I think the price is high for the year even if you account for $3k worth of recent service.

Thanks
typo on the 6 speed. I realize the price is strong, but history is fully documented and fair given the others in the market from what I can see....and what is available in Canada (limited selection)

More interested in whether any Indy locals know the car .

Dave

Back