• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

'91 Silver/Black 5-Spd 41,000 Mi. VIN JH4NA1156MT002096 Houston, Tx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Web

Registered Member
$28,500 FIRM

Not in snap ring range. Always garaged. Excellent condition inside and out. Mob 1 since 31000.
Major documented mainenance includes:
  • Timing belt, water pump and hoses replaced at 28000
  • Engine gaskets replaced at 30000
  • Major air conditioning repairs at 36500.

Lite mods include:
  • Comptech headers
  • Dali chip
  • Eibach springs
  • Cantrell AIS
  • K & N drop in filter
  • TSW 16/17 wheels
  • Smartshift
  • Smarttenna
  • CD changer in glove box

History

I’ve owned the car since December of 2001. It had a little over 30,000 miles at the time of purchase. Since then it has been garaged and driven about 1500 miles a year mostly around north Houston. When garaged it is typically covered. Except for the wheels and the later-model stock exhaust, the mods have been performed under my ownership. Brad of Auto Logic installed the headers and performed the AC work. Since I am quite capable in the area of auto mechanics, and typically dissatisfied with most work performed by others, I have performed all the minor maintenance and minor mods myself which is all documented. The previous owner, my friend and an orthodontist in Baton Rouge, purchased the car in 1994 with about 13,000 miles through Team Motorsports of Springfield, Missouri. During his ownership, the car was completely maintained by Acura of Baton Rouge (all documentation available). Additionally, he installed sheepskins on both seats in 1997 which is why the seats are currently in excellent condition. Based on Carfax, the car moved around a bit previous to 1994. I believe the car to be in excellent condition with the mods that a new NSX owner typically wants to make. If there is a downside at all, it is the couple small scratches (pics available if you call) in the paint. If you look at the overall car, it looks new; if you look at the paint for scratches, you’ll find a couple. The bumper covers have both been repainted. I had the rear painted after I backed into a shrub (DUH…..:redface:) pulling out of my garage which left a dime-sized mark in the paint. The front was repainted while in the possession of the previous owner. I rate the outside and inside both at least a 9 with the interior pushing a 9.5. If you compare other examples with this mileage and in this condition, you’ll have to agree that $28,500 is a bargain. I priced it to account for the few flaws it has. Everything works as it should and the tires (Michelin Pilots) are in very good condition. No wrecks. No dents. Factory remote entry, custom fit cover and sunshield. Clean title; Clean Carfax. All original parts go with sale. All wearables in great condition. What else?

Serious inquires call: 281-222-6920 anytime.

IMG_0783.jpg

IMG_0803.jpg

IMG_0782.jpg

IMG_0799.jpg

IMG_0806.jpg

IMG_0795.jpg

IMG_0797.jpg

IMG_0790.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back