• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

92 black/onyx in socal JH4NA1159MT002870

Car has been involved in couple accidents, one of which quarter panel had bondo work. Front End was in accident too and repainted but not sure extent. Original clutch at 96k miles. Haven't had chance to inspect car yet but this is based on what I know from speaking with him.
http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?zip=91401&endYear=2017&modelCode1=NSX&showcaseOwnerId=0&makeCode1=ACURA&startYear=1981&firstRecord=0&searchRadius=10&showcaseListingId=0&mmt=[ACURA[NSX[]][]]&listingId=427490855&Log=0

Last edited:
Was this car originally an onyx interior? The current color is Ivory. The interior looks to be in good shape but would like to see some other angles.

Sold for 30k on eBay today. Someone on prime fb group said mileage doesn't appear original the way condition of interior is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1435820180803a036235072469596f9c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The VIN listed by the OP is actually for a '91 not '92. The one posted as sold by nsxforsale is for a different VIN (a '92) and it's a valid VIN. The most recent one didn't have a VIN in the ad that I could see

Back on craigslist:

selling my 1991 Acura NSX. it is an all original 5 speed manual car, no accidents. NOT WITHIN SNAP RING RANGE. it has low mileage of 97,000 original miles, CLEAN CALIFORNIA TITLE, and has been garaged all its life and driven on rare occasions, very carefully. tons of money spent on maintenance and is up to date, most recent service being timing belt/water pump/coolant flush/oil change which i have receipts for. front bumper was repainted professionally by previous owner due to rock chips etc.

engine pulls hard and smooth. transmission shifts crisp with no grinds. car is all original with the exception of a k&n cone filter. all electronics work as they should. radio antenna mast is faulty and replacement parts are discontinued by Acura so i had it unplugged. still receives radio stations fine.

im selling because im getting old and my knees are killing me from just getting in and out of the car. makes me sad to see sit in the garage all the time. time for someone else to enjoy this gem like i did.

Feel free to contact me with any further questions.

asking $43,500 obo

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/cto/5689993521.html

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/82181-1991-Black-Ivory-Los-Angeles-66K-miles-JH4NA1159MT2870

previous owner on prime

Car has returned to Craigslist:

[FONT=&quot]selling my 1991 Acura NSX. it is an all original 5 speed manual car, no accidents, always California car. low mileage of 97,000 original miles, clean title, and has been garaged all its life and driven on rare occasions, very carefully. all maintenance is up to date, most recent service being timing belt/water pump/coolant flush/oil change which i have receipts for. New brake master cylinder and full brake system flush done last month. front bumper was repainted professionally by previous owner due to rock chips etc. New battery just installed with battery tender connector.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]engine pulls hard and smooth. transmission shifts crisp with no grinds. car is all original with the exception of a k&n cone filter. all electronics work as they should. radio antenna mast is faulty and replacement parts are discontinued by Acura so i had it unplugged. still receives radio stations fine. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]selling because getting in and out of the car is getting difficult. makes me sad to see it just sit in the garage. time for someone else to enjoy this gem like i did. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Feel free to contact me with any further questions. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]asking $42,500 obo[/FONT]

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/cto/d/1991-acura-nsx-5-speed-manual/6364096272.html

That’s one dirty ass engine bay for being garage kept and only 90k miles.

Car has returned to Craigslist:

selling my 1991 Acura NSX. it is an all original 5 speed manual car, no accidents, always California car. low mileage of 97,000 original miles, clean title, and has been garaged all its life and driven on rare occasions, very carefully. all maintenance is up to date, most recent service being timing belt/water pump/coolant flush/oil change which i have receipts for. New brake master cylinder and full brake system flush done last month. front bumper was repainted professionally by previous owner due to rock chips etc. New battery just installed with battery tender connector.

engine pulls hard and smooth. transmission shifts crisp with no grinds. car is all original with the exception of a k&n cone filter. all electronics work as they should. radio antenna mast is faulty and replacement parts are discontinued by Acura so i had it unplugged. still receives radio stations fine.

selling because getting in and out of the car is getting difficult. makes me sad to see it just sit in the garage. time for someone else to enjoy this gem like i did.

Feel free to contact me with any further questions.

asking $42,500 obo

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/cto/d/1991-acura-nsx-5-speed-manual/6364096272.html

I didn't see the vin in the new ad. How do we know it's the same car? I guess the text looks the same...

Last edited:
Back