• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

93 White 35k Widebody JH4NA115XPT000503

Status
Not open for further replies.
93 White 35k Miles Widebody JH4NA115XPT000503

1993 Acura NSX Grand Prix White 5speed manual with ~35k miles.

I purchased it in October 2004 from a retired gentleman in his late 70s in Sarasota Florida. The car was stock. He had the car since 1994 when he picked it up from an Acura dealer as it came back off lease. I bought it with 28k miles and put the 7k on it. Stored all winter.

Modifications:

Exterior/Wheels/Tires and Suspension:
Comptech Style Wide Body w/ rear fenders molded to rear bumper and full carbon fiber wing
Audi TT gas cap which retains the use of the factory fuel door puller
McCollouch 6000k HID Kit (low beam)

JIC FLTA2 Full Coilover Kit with ride height and dampening adjustments

Volk LE28n Limited Edition for 2005 in Black
18x8.5 +25 Front
19x10.5 +22 Rear

Michelin Pilot PS2
245/35/18 Front (needs narrower tires, they rub)
295/30/19 Rear

Interior/Audio
Interior is stock except for the following audio upgrades.

Eclipse AVN5435 Headunit with Navigation, Mp3, back up camera (in rear trunk keyhole) AM/FM CD and DVD
Eclipse PA4212 Amps (qty. 2) in the trunk
Eclipse SW7104DVC.T2 10” Subwoofer in between the seats (very pleasant sound and no loss of visibility)
Eclipse SE8264 6.5” 2 way door speaker with remote mounted titanium tweeter in door

Engine:
K&N FIPK System
RM Racing cat-back exhaust
Full Tune Up including timing belt, water pump, belts, hoses and fluid flush at Brookfield Acura in Wisconsin at ~30k miles (receipts on file).

This car was built in June 2005 it is still mint.

This car has had no damage. I did not convert to Widebody because of damages to the frame or body panels. As proof, here is a link to my for sale thread where all the stock panels were for sale after the conversion:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53016

Feel free to run it pass carfax as well for further verification.

Recently married and my immediate future calls for a house on a hill with a white picket fence, some children and a minivan…and unfortunately for me, no NSX at this time.

$43,000obo email me at [email protected] Car is located in Chicago.

Thanks,

Ahad

FrontAnglePark.JPG

FrontDriverHID1.JPG

FrontHeadPark2.JPG

RearDriverPark.JPG

RearPassPark2.JPG

SideDriving1.JPG

HeadUnit.JPG

Subwoofer2.JPG

Trunk.JPG

Last edited:
Yes, still for sale. There are pictures above, not sure if you can see them. But here are the most recent pictures I have:

NSXEngine.JPG

NSXFRONT.JPG

NSXSIDEFRONT.JPG

NSXSideRear.JPG

Please email me for more information [email protected]

Thanks!

Ahad

Looking for $41,500 obo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back