• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

94 Black on Black NSX - 11k miles MINT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting tons of emails....he's a couple of more pics...I'll be responding to emails shortly with a full history of everything I can possibly think about the car....Thanks!

Attachments

• nsx driver interior 1.jpg
    nsx driver interior 1.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 2,554
FYI - the car is back up for sale. Guy in Texas seems to be having issues with $$$. I am willing to provide a roundtrip Southwest Airline ticket (once a deposit is received). email me with any questions.

To save you the time the car is in NEW CONDITION. No it hasn't been in any accidents - it's barely been in the rain. New condition means the leather is flawless (smells new) and the car looks like a new car.

Danny

[email protected]

Guys - Last Shot this week and then I'm pulling her off the market until next year. This is your chance to have a Like New NSX in super clean condition with ONLY 11K miles. Don't settle for a high mileage car when you can own one that's almost new. Serious inquiries only PLEASE.

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back