• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A Big Thank you

This is for everyone in our region who supports my Shop and with with the great referrals and kind words,my appreciation is unmeasurable
There is not a car on this planet I enjoy maintaining/ restoring / loving as my own, as the NSX

I will be scheduling a Meet and dinner/ karting this month

please rsvp to see if we can make it happen

August 19th

Ben

Ben, our referrals and kind words wouldn't be possible without the enthusiasm and dedication you put towards this platform and community as a whole. You stand out from the rest like no other.

On that note - I'm available on the 19th as long as you don't mind that I will be driving my Infiniti FX35 rather than the Acura NSX. LOL!

I am good to go for the 19th.
Looking forward to it.
GRYBRD

Good hearing from you Ben. Put me down as a tentative for the 19th. Unfortunately my Sunday's always seem to get filled with family activities.

Dave

I haven't actually met Ben and all i have to say is that i have dealt with him business wise and really have to say everything i have bought from him has only been better than expected thanks Ben 4 everything and really hope the best for your shop

Greece, eh? So does this mean you WILL or WILL NOT be there on the 19th? :rolleyes:
You would certainly get the award for having traveled the farthest!

Would love to be there if my schedule allows - will have to get back to you. I enjoyed the last gathering though, so thanks in advance for stepping up and setting up another.

I haven't made it out to any of the NSX meets this year, and I can't make this one either. I will be in Key West for work. Hopefully I will catch up with some of you guys at the next meet.

Northern Virginia folks...can you say "convoy?"
Let's meet up and travel as a group.
We have two so far. Meet up location not yet decided.

I haven't made it out to any of the NSX meets this year, and I can't make this one either. I will be in Key West for work. Hopefully I will catch up with some of you guys at the next meet.

Sorry to be missing you again.
Maybe you should let us know when you are going to be IN town? :rolleyes:

Just wanted to check, is this a go for this coming Sunday, the 19th? What time should we show up?

Does anyone know if this meet is still on?

I'll email and call Ben and post the result.

Spoke to Ben and he'll post something tonight to clarify.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone

So I have talked to a few people intrested in tomorrow , but not enough intrest to make it happen , SO, I propose this::::

We need to close out 2012 summer with a bang, or atleast a better event than my last one

Guys and gals , Please look at your September schedule, sat or sun , is ok and lets try to Everyone this time

Post your avail and we will pick the most open and get this done!!!

Love Ben

Hi Everyone

So I have talked to a few people intrested in tomorrow , but not enough intrest to make it happen , SO, I propose this::::

We need to close out 2012 summer with a bang, or atleast a better event than my last one

Post your avail and we will pick the most open and get this done!!!

Love Ben

Good idea, Ben.
I'll check my calendar and post my dates ASAP.

9/15 is the only day that doesn't work for me - attending a wedding. Otherwise, I can make just about anything work and can plan around it. Although, Sunday's usually are easier. :)

Last edited:
Here is what I propose:
Last weekend of September at my house in Reston. (My wife will be away.)
Not taking anything away from Ben, but I may be better located to draw the largest number of drivers.
Otherwise, I will try and accomodate the generally agreed upon date/location.

I'm keeping Sep 29/30 open but will accommodate other dates except Sep 22. If we have it at Michael's would prefer Saturday so I can make Katies's before the event.

Dave

Back