• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A very Sad day for all of us Racing Fans!

As you might all know, Today the greatest Dale Earnhadt died while racing at the Daytona 500. It is very sad and my prayers are with all of his family
God bless him!

Enrique Thompson
Crazy4Cars Racing
Panama City,Panama
Central America

A very tragic turn of events to say the least. I had the pleasure of watching Dale drive a couple weeks ago at the Rolex 24 at Daytona with a few other Florida NSX'rs. His death is a harsh reminder of how dangerous high speed driving truly is. Everyone keep your belts tight and be safe out there.

I couldn't believe it when I heard about it. He and his son were just racing a pair of C5Rs last time I had watched them. The media made this giant hubub about how either of them had a chance to win, but because they fought each other the whole way instead of helping each other out in that race, they both ended up losing ther position. I read a number of articles and it was blown out of proportion. They made it seem like they were enemies and didn't want to help each other out on the track, which was utter crap. It was just the media being the media and creating a story.
It's ironic that he died yesterday while helping his son and his teammate keep their position to win the race. Now all of the witers are pouring their hearts out... saying how unselfish he was just a month later.
Our prayers go out to a great competitor and his family.

Back