• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Acura Nsx stering wheel and airbag black 150.00

Acura Nsx stering wheel and airbag black
150.00 or obo, retails for 300.00 on ebay for just the steering wheel, no airbag. Came of my 1992 acura nsx. I replaced it with a nardi steering wheel because the Lower leather part of the wheel was worn out by the previous owner of the car who had a large stomach that rubbed and worn out the leather. What I did to that part of worn the leather is that I removed just that section of the leather carfully and was able to retain the rest of the leather on the wheel. now the bottom of the wheel is now just black exposed rubber that all non leather steering wheels have. you dont even notice if there was any leather missing from that part. The other leather section has some wear, but still intact. Comes with the cruise control bottons too. All horn and cruise control bottons are fuctional. I am selling booth the wheel and air bag for the price of the airbag.
local pick and cash in hand preferred
pics

Back