• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Acura Wars - Englishtown Nov 16

Sounds good I'll be there
smile.gif
I bring my NOS 50 shot with me. Too bad my clutch is little fried but I just want to time it on the drag strip.

See you there.

I'm going to try to make it. I live 20 min away.And I havent really beat up my nsx yet.Why not start
smile.gif

Update:

Since it looks like this weekend is gonna be a washout, racewaypark is debating whether they will open the track next weekend or not. Final decision will be made Monday. So keep your calenders clear for next saturday!!

[This message has been edited by Shibby (edited 15 November 2002).]

Originally posted by PAUL M:
I'm going to try and make it. My garage queen needs a beating!
Paul M 95 blk t

so paul did u make it there ?? i saw a picture of a blk nsx with i think work wheels was that you ?

Yep I made it there! It was pretty cool. Unfortunatly they only had 1/8 mile runs going because of the wind. I did four runs. Def cool. I started feeling guilty about beating up the car.

Thanks for coming out, you had a real sweet car!! Hope you had a good time even though we couldnt run the full 1/4 mile. I was the girl running the blue Type-S and took first place.

Hello everyone,

Would of loved to have made it out but had to work. =( Any pics from the event?

Back