• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

AEM ems

I wanted to post this mainly to thank the team at AEM.
I had a little issue with my ems...installer error I believe to be.
they dont go bad.. anyhow.
I mainly wanted to say how greatful I am of the service I got.
I had a shipping issue with DHL.... they lost my package..(Do not use DHL priority for anything important) A month later after me calling every other day inquiring about my package to see if they got it or not, Henry at AEM
always aswered my calls with smiles. Henry's words of comfort was very sincere. He assured me that he would check on things and make sure that everything would go smoothly in a timely manor. Henry's word is gold to me.
This type of customer service is priceless in my Iyes, especially since its been after the sale.
Thanks again to all you guys at AEM.
Nook

Same thing here. I had some problems with my AEM and Devin went above and beyond the call of duty. Periodic updates, talking with my tuner and extremly fast service. Thanks Devin and the gang at AEM.:wink: By the way, if your reading this...the car will be ready on Wed. and I hear its a beast:biggrin:

I would totally concur with the above sentiments. Over the past few months, I've just had a couple of conversations with AEM (Devin in particular) and I've been nothing but impressed. Thanks Devin, appreciate your help!

Devin Pierce is a man (young'n to me, as Len would have told said :smile: ) of character and principle. AEM should be proud to have him in their corner, as should any NSX/AEM owners.

Back