• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

After 10 Years, I'm letting her go....91 Supercharged in Edmonton

You can have them if the new purchaser does not want them, that's if the car sells.
Jim Cross has first dibs to buy the ABS Tool System.

I looked at a 2010 Maserati GranTurismo 4.7S yesterday, I thought this might be my next step, but not too sure about it now.
Maybe just drive the 2013 Range Rover Sport SC around all year til the right car comes up for me.
I did want the Bentley GT Speed last year, so my tastes change a little as I see the cars and drive in them.
I'm just expecting more from these expensive GT cars.

Good Luck on your sale... Im hoping to get NSX #2 in a couple years. We seem to always come back.

You can have them if the new purchaser does not want them, that's if the car sells.
Jim Cross has first dibs to buy the ABS Tool System.

I looked at a 2010 Maserati GranTurismo 4.7S yesterday, I thought this might be my next step, but not too sure about it now.
Maybe just drive the 2013 Range Rover Sport SC around all year til the right car comes up for me.
I did want the Bentley GT Speed last year, so my tastes change a little as I see the cars and drive in them.
I'm just expecting more from these expensive GT cars.

Yeah, more maintenance costs and depreciation.:smile:

Thanks, I have more money than I know what to do with so that doesn't matter to me.
Thats why I am giving Pam my $5000.00 catz for free.
Thanks for your comments though......
lol
T

Thanks, I have more money than I know what to do with so that doesn't matter to me.
Thats why I am giving Pam my $5000.00 catz for free.
Thanks for your comments though......
lol
T
Glad to hear you are doing well. Sorry to read about the sale. Hope it goes off without a hitch.

Back