• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

ALICE COOPER'S NSX

Does anyone know the background on his car? It is for sale on ebay again. It seems to have changed hands a lot lately. This is the third time I have seen it for sale in the past year.

I was not thinking of purchasing. I was just wondering if it was a lemon because it had changed hands so often. Maybe Alice had the car posessed or something. LOL As well it is nice to post some thing that is not in the FAQ. That FAQNAZI has shot down my last few questions.
smile.gif

I'm not sure why Alice Cooper sold his NSX, but he sold it to Curtis Clark, publisher of the now-defunct NSXtra newsletter. Curtis had to sell it due to a divorce situation.

LOL As well it is nice to post some thing that is not in the FAQ. That FAQNAZI has shot down my last few questions.
smile.gif

Yes, he's a bit of a snot. But there is plenty of information not in the FAQ. And sometimes (like in the discussion about the short gears) we can figure out where the FAQ needs updating.

Steveny, I'm with you 100%.
just separated and won't go into that trap again. put all my love on an fine piece of machinery instead. :-)

It's possible that Curtis sold his car TO Alice, rather than the other way around.

Thanks for posting that warning - very helpful. Caveat emptor!

Lud, looks like this is another VIN for the list of totalled NSX's in the FAQ...

Back