• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ALMS - 10/18 Dinner Sign-Up

Last year, mostly the Sacramento folks gathered for a very nice Italian dinner at Joe Rombi's in Pacific Grove during the ALMS. For those who don't know Joe, he is a regular at many of the track events, races his Mazda Miata in SCCA and is a great guy all around. Everytime we go to Laguna Seca with TrackMasters, he hosts us with great service, menu and price. He also has a great selection of wines.

http://joerombi.com/cucina.html

This year we are doing the same repeat, and we have a few openings for those interested. Space in the private room is limited to 24, and perhaps to 26 if we really push it. The setting is quite intimate. Cost is about $30 per person which includes tips and at least 3-4 course menu. Since our experience shows that a few bail out at the last minute, within a week of this post we will ask for PayPal commitments.

We have hit the max limit at 26. We will now add others on a running waiting list.

1. Hrant - 2
2. Yolanda - 2
3. Larry - 2
4. Bill - 1
5. Dave and Molly
6. Ted - 2
7. Fritz -1
8. James - 1
9. Mike C - 1
10. Mike R - 2
11. Doug +1
12. Ben
13. Ken L +1
14. Jim + 1
15. Calvin
16. Nalesh
17. Rob
---
18. Carlos
19. Gary
20. Steven +1

Last edited:
Count me and my wife in. I had no idea you were planning on meeting at this establishment for dinner.

Folks, even if we get into a waiting list after all is sorted out, you can still dine as a smaller group downstairs at Joe Rombi's. Though it will be a different menu - a la carte.

We have hit the max limit at 26. Adding others on a running waiting list.

1. Hrant - 2
2. Yolanda - 2
3. Larry - 2
4. Bill - 1
5. Dave and Molly
6. Ted - 2
7. Fritz -1
8. James - 1
9. Mike C - 1
10. Mike R - 2
11. Doug +1
12. Ben
13. Ken L +1
14. Jim + 1
15. Calvin
16. Nalesh
17. Rob
---
18. Carlos
19. Gary
20. Steven +1

Fritz is starting to collect money to make sure we know if we have to pick from the waiting list or not .......

We DO unabashedly accept additional donations if you feel generous; it might decide where we seat you :biggrin:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone,

your local money collector is here

If you have signed up for dinner at Joe Rombi's on the list below, please send your payment ASAP.

A $30 per person ($60 for two, you do the math ...) check can be made out to: NSXCA-Sacramento and snail-mailed to - PM Prime member "NSX4FUN" for address

Please mail payments post-marked NLT than 8 Oct. Or you can make payment via Paypal by sending a payment to

[email protected]

If paying by Paypal, please make payment NLT than 10 Oct.

Thanks &
Regards, NSX4FUN (aka Fritz)
NSXCA-Sacramento Chapter Treasurer
1992 White
"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” - Mario Andretti

Last edited:
Hrant,

Payment sent via paypal.

Thanks,

Mike

Folks, keep an eye on this thread ..... and a reminder to those on the list re the deadline for payment.

Mike has said it to me on several occasions... I need an assistant to do all of my administrative tasks!

I just sent payment via PayPal. Thanks for the reminder, Hrant.

J

We should have the tally of all who paid from Fritz soon. As of last count we had 23 paid unless the two pending (total 3) came in slow mail today. So those on the waiting list, look for a post to act quickly.

If we still have more, Joe will set up a table in the main restaurant but that too needs to be reserved ahead of time.

I talked to Joe earlier tonight, and he is set to squeeze 26 of us. Dinner is planned around 7:00 -7:30 PM. This should give us ample time to get the first parking spots, and it will be an easy commute from the track or from a shopping stop in Carmel :wink:

I have not received additional interest or inquiry re group dinners on Thursday night or Friday night.

The sign up. We have room for 2 more max. First come first served. The rest, you need to reserve a table downstairs - which I am happy to do if you get to decide .....

1. Hrant - 2
2. Yolanda - 2
3. Larry - 2
4. Bill - 1
5. Dave and Molly
6. Ted - 2
7. Fritz -1
8. James - 1
9. Mike C - 1
10. Mike R - 2
11. Doug +1
12. Ben
13. Jim + 1
14. Calvin
15. Rob - will pay
16. Carlos
------------
17. Ken L +1
18. Nalesh
19. Gary +1
20. Steven +1
21. Lud

The sign up. We have room for 2 more max. First come first served. The rest, you need to reserve a table downstairs - which I am happy to do if you get to decide .....

1. Hrant - 2
2. Yolanda - 2
3. Larry - 2
4. Bill - 1
5. Dave and Molly
6. Ted - 2
7. Fritz -1
8. James - 1
9. Mike C - 1
10. Mike R - 2
11. Doug +1
12. Ben