• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ALMS - Laguna Seca October 17-19

tk

Experienced Member
This is the official announcement that NSXCA together with Acura and IMSA will be holding the NSX Corral at the ALMS and Speed GT Races this year at Laguna Seca. The dates are set as 17-19 October. The admission price will be around $85 per person again this year. I will firm that up as I get the package details nailed down.

I am trying to find out what races will be held on Sunday the 19th. If they look to be of interest, I will see about finding a sponsor for lunch on that day.

As we did last year, this corral is only open to NSXCA members in good standing.

Stay tuned for more details.

Tom Kohrs
NW Region Rep.
NSXCA
<!-- / message -->

Acura and IMSA will be holding the NSX Corral at the ALMS and Speed GT Races this year at Laguna Seca

Awesome news! I am so there!

I am trying to find out what races will be held on Sunday the 19th. If they look to be of interest, I will see about finding a sponsor for lunch on that day.

Oh, if Sunday's event includes the Realtime boys like last year, there is definitely interest....keep us posted!

I wasn't able to make it to last year's event. However, there is no stopping me this year! :biggrin:

Count me in! All I need to do is figure out where to stay...

rent a camp site. :biggrin: you can get 4 nsx in a campsite parking if your creative.

im driving up with buddies and camping out for 3 days :smile:

last year was pretty awesome. a ton of nsx's shows up.

see you all there.:wink:

I want to again if my schedule permits.

I'm looking forward to it! Last year was awesome and my wife and I had a great time. The parade lap is a kick in the pants. Hope to see ya'll there:smile:

I'm looking forward to it! Last year was awesome and my wife and I had a great time. The parade lap is a kick in the pants. Hope to see ya'll there:smile:

parade lap... wish i did that :frown:

i did go and run around on the track at night. :wink: if anyone else is camping, everyone is welcome to join us at the camp sites on the hill next to turn 6.

i did go and run around on the track at night. :wink: if anyone else is camping, everyone is welcome to join us at the camp sites on the hill next to turn 6.

Did you actually run on the track?

I have a feeling that the friend who went with me last year isn't going to be able to join me this year...and my wife may not be able to go either. Nothing will stop me though!

parade lap... wish i did that :frown:

You've got to experience that...this year is your chance! Its the most fun you can have with your clothes on.:biggrin:

Hey
Can someone PM me with the information on how to sign up for this event. There is 3 of us here is Seattle that want to drive down. I can't find the link to sign up and pay. Any Help is appreciated.
Thanks
John

Hey
Can someone PM me with the information on how to sign up for this event. There is 3 of us here is Seattle that want to drive down. I can't find the link to sign up and pay. Any Help is appreciated.
Thanks
John

John,
Check out this thread:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107994

It helps if you're a NSXCA member.
PM tk (the OP) our NW region rep.

I just signed up and paid earlier today.

Perry

Back