• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ALMS UPDATE-May 21-May 23, 2010 - Monterey, CA

I will be placing the final order to receive tickets by mail on Monday, May 3, 2010.

After that date you can still order tickets but they will need to be picked up at the Embassy Suites in Seaside.

Tickets have all been sent out Certified Mail. If you do not receive this week, let me know.

Yolanda

Enjoy the weekend lads and lassies. Did Long Beach and the ALMS race, pits and driver/owner chats were the best....IndyCar race a bit of a letdown, again :frown::frown:

I got my tickets. Thanks Yolanda. Now I just need to get my car back in time. fingers crossed. :cool:

Just recieved a Friday pass from one of the vendors at Laguna. I might stop by for a short time. Need to pick up kids from school in the afternoon. If anyone heads down early enough Friday, your welcome to use my Friday paddock pass.

What's a good time to arrive for Saturdays event? Since there is a small group of us, will there be plenty of space reserved?

Last edited:
We'll be there early on Friday to check out the parking. I know we'll be at the track on Saturday by 9:00 AM. See you there. We reserved an area for 25 cars......Yo

Just recieved a Friday pass from one of the vendors at Laguna. I might stop by for a little while.

What's a good time to arrive for Saturdays event? Since there is a small group of us, will there be plenty of space reserved?

Water and a hat are always good. I should be there no later than 10am on Friday and around 8 or 8:30 at the latest on Saturday and Sunday. I'll have a case of water starting Friday.

Last edited:
So... there was a black that showed up later in the day. Looked like a turbo? Race buckets. Blacked out. Who's was that? Sorry that I didn't get to meet you. I left pretty early.

J

So... there was a black that showed up later in the day. Looked like a turbo? Race buckets. Blacked out. Who's was that? Sorry that I didn't get to meet you. I left pretty early.

J

Yeah you left without saying good bye. :frown:

Watching the race at the bleachers was great. Here are couple pictures I took before the rest of the gang showed up.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

P5220364a.jpgP5220369a.jpgP5220371a.jpg5-23-10.jpg5-23-10 2.jpg

Last edited:
Back