• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Angeles Crest/Lake Arrowhead Drive on 8-30

LMR

Legendary Member
This is the BIG ONE.

This will probably be our last drive of the year so you don't want to miss this one!!!

We are combining two fun drives into one big drive on Sunday August 30th. Everyone knows how much fun Angeles Crest Hwy is and a lot of you have been on our Lake Arrowhead drive in past years. This will be longest drive we have done so far. We will start at the beginning of Angeles Crest Hwy in La Canada Flintridge and go all the way to highway 138 and continue to Lake Arrowhead to have lunch at the usual spot overlooking the lake.

The meeting spot will be at Taylor's Steak House parking lot behind the restaurant at 7:00 am and leaving promptly at 7:30. Address is 901 Foothill Blvd. La Canada Flintridge 91011

Post if you can go with your name and the name of your passenger if you have one.

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Valhalla (JC)
3. 9doors (Nick)
4. Track Addict (Jonathan)
5. Rope (Brian)
6. syanra (Scott & ?)
7. RedWings (Chase)
8. akira3d (Eric)
9. jagtiger (Henry)
10. SeaSharp (Craig & Jan)
11. Heartbeat (George)
12. michaelbrat (Mike)
13. MrHugo (Hugo)
14. nsxnemo (Nemo)
15. BillyJoe (Stanley)
16. DSTNSX (Danny & Shirley)
17. flexthatdx (Jimmy)
18. Mexiricer (Robert)
19. RYU (Regan)
20. joeytai (Joey)
21. 1036NA2 (Andrew & Frank)

Last edited:
Well now…I'm home that weekend and free at this point. Looks like the race car can join ya…Count me in as of now. :biggrin:

I will finally be home for this drive :) I will talk to the wife and see about getting a baby sitter or going on my own.

Hello Les,

I don't think that I will be able to go on this drive. As you know, the recently painted parts on my car did not match my original paint. The car will need to be re-painted, so it will be in the paint shop for a couple of weeks, and I will not likely get it back in time to go on this drive. So, please take me off the list.

Have a fun and safe drive!

Sorry Les, gonna have to miss this one ...the early start times are tough for me with my schedule. Have fun take lots of pics and stay safe!!

Sorry but I have to cancel because my wife's mother died yesterday and I have to take her to LAX Sunday for her trip to Latvia to attend the funeral.

:frown: Please tell her I'm sorry she lost her mom.

Sorry but I have to cancel because my wife's mother died yesterday and I have to take her to LAX Sunday for her trip to Latvia to attend the funeral.

Sorry to hear about her loss and be sure to tell her we will be thinking of her.

Back