• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Annual Labor Day NSX BBQ is coming!!!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

0.jpg

Thank you Gil & Donna for the hospitality and sharing your beautiful home. Ilya and I enjoyed meeting everyone. We hope everyone liked the Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos. :biggrin:

~ Patty

Click for larger image. Sorry, I didn't take many photos of humans. lol

Thanks again Gil !!! We had a good time.

Sorry Eric, it was yesterday!

Gil, is that you GIL ?
You got me confused with the Labor Day label, since I am slowly getting back in the NSX thing. Well, Cheryl and I will make it next year. It would have been neat to hook up with Troy again. We met him by accident (not litterally) on Hwy 1 just after we picked up this last NSX in norcal. Here's a photo of both our cars right off the highway.

Attachments

• PA190274d.JPG
    PA190274d.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 43
Gil, is that you GIL ?
You got me confused with the Labor Day label, since I am slowly getting back in the NSX thing. Well, Cheryl and I will make it next year. It would have been neat to hook up with Troy again. We met him by accident (not litterally) on Hwy 1 just after we picked up this last NSX in norcal. Here's a photo of both our cars right off the highway.

Yep it me; We will do it again soon. Nice to see you both at SCA this month. Gil

Back