• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another Tampa area meet/brunch/cruise?

brooklands NSX said:
I will try my best to make it to this meet. Tentative for 1 NSX

Jason
Brooklands NSX

Great! Rob will put you on the list. BTW, there is a group of S2k's that are coming over for this event from Melbourne. You may want want to hook up with them and ride over together.

Zacksdad2

Roll Call as of 2-16-06:

* Tentative or has not RSVP'ed since the date change

2NRWERKS+1
*superfish+1
heretic
*Joe Gliksman +1 (+1 S2000+1) = showoff JK
*NSXROX +1
VictorH
YellowBoy
Blavenia+1
Bodypainter+1
Brookland NSX

KEEP THEM COMING GUYS AND GALS!!!!

Last edited:
Bump for you later comers

come on youse guys!!!!! we had 17 NSX's last year!!! we are barely crackin 11 this time what gives?? LOL

Bump for more peer pressure :)

Think I'll cruise down the coast that weekend. Thanks anyway.

Roll Call as of 2-21-06:

* Tentative or has not RSVP'ed since the date change

2NRWERKS+1
*superfish+1
heretic
VictorH
YellowBoy
Blavenia+1
Bodypainter+1
WHATWASTHAT

Here is the start location information. PM me with any questions or concerns:

MEETING SPOT:
Meeting Spot: Pasco Hernando Community College @ 9:00 AM. From I-75, take exit 293 (old #60) which is called CR41 or, Blanton Road and proceed EAST approx 3 mile to the college on the left. When you get off the Interstate, this means that you will turn left. As a reference point, this exit is about 30+ miles north of the last Tampa exit, Bearss Avenue.

LOCATION BY GOOGLE MAPS

Last edited:
Is this happening on saturday or sunday? With the east coast bbq changing to this coming sunday, I have to stay committed to that with my fiance as that was her and my first event choice. If this is happening on Saturday, I'm in. Which day is it?

Brian

Sweet. Anyone heading over from Orlando area? I'm back in.

Rob and the rest of the caravan in Tampa,

I'm sorry, but it turns out I will be unable to make it because of a family matter that came up. It was very unexpected...so sorry for the late notice.:frown: I'll try to make it to the next one!

Jason

Brooklands, sorry to hear you can't make it. I've never seen another Brooklands Green Pearl NSX.

Everyone else, see you in the morning!

I can't believe no-one from central FL is heading over but me? Anybody? Want to caravan?

Brian

That was AWESOME!

I was surprised by the great turnout. I'm glad I decided to bring the NSX to represent; can't wait for the next one.

THat was a lot of fun. Thanks to all.

Just wanted to say it was a pleasure meeting you guys and thanks to all who help in setting up this great drive. It was awesome even though the FI sucked down some fuel it was close at the end but man it was intense and relaxing at the same time, sharp corners at 45 and straights at 130. Had a blast with the s2k guys also. Hope to see you guys again.
Dave

superfish said:
Just wanted to say it was a pleasure meeting you guys and thanks to all who help in setting up this great drive. It was awesome even though the FI sucked down some fuel it was close at the end but man it was intense and relaxing at the same time, sharp corners at 45 and straights at 130. Had a blast with the s2k guys also. Hope to see you guys again.
Dave

Dave,
It was a pleasure meeting you and driving with a fellow NSX-er in Group 4. Hope to see you at the next outing.

Also thanks for letting me drive your supercharged NSX! It is a strong car. I'm hoping to supercharge mine soon. Hope you've sorted the TCS problem that you experienced towards the end of the drive. Good luck with the car.

Vic

Back