• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any good shops near Western PA or Pittsburgh???

Guys,

In a bit of a pickle. Does anyone know of a good shop that has dealt with NSX's in the past in western PA or Pittsburgh?

I cant seem to troubleshoot my cars problem and would appreciate the help.

Thanks!

I know of a A+ mechanic. I deal with a lot of garages in the Pittsburgh area. I will only let this one mechanic work on my nsx. He hasn't done a lot of work on my nsx because it has never broken down. What type of problems are you having? Where are you located?

about 45 minutes outside pittsburgh. i would appreacite if you could drop me a PM with the info, thanks!

I know of a A+ mechanic. I deal with a lot of garages in the Pittsburgh area. I will only let this one mechanic work on my nsx. He hasn't done a lot of work on my nsx because it has never broken down. What type of problems are you having? Where are you located?

I think I may have met this fellow. Do you know if he's still practicing?

I doubt you'll get a response - Last activity on Prime was almost four years ago....

If you need help my kids might be available. The 14 YO in particular has helped rebuild a NSX engine and transmission... weld the exhaust... tune the standalone....

I know. :) I was more hoping that someone else might read and respond.

You need to groom them into being local gurus !

Back