• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any great tire shops in Tampa?

I'm looking for Experienced & Careful shop in Tampa to mount my tires on my powder coated rims. Any shops come to mind?
Thanks Steve

Go to WWW.C2DUSA.COM and he can do it for you. If you want give him a call or e-mail him. He use to own a NSX which i bought from him. He's a full custom shop and only works on high end cars.

Just got back my wheels from a refinish shop. The took out all the curb rash and polished the wheels. They look like chrome. I will post pix later. In any event, this shop will mount and balance your wheels. They are extra careful because any scratch will have to be repaired by the staff. The company is Glenn's Wheel Polishing. The address is 6001 Johns Rd. #303, Tampa, FL 33634. Tel # is 813-882-0224. They are located off Benjamin Rd., south of West Waters. You will not be disappointed. PM for further info. Jerry

tampajerry said:
Just got back my wheels from a refinish shop. The took out all the curb rash and polished the wheels. They look like chrome. I will post pix later. In any event, this shop will mount and balance your wheels. They are extra careful because any scratch will have to be repaired by the staff. The company is Glenn's Wheel Polishing. The address is 6001 Johns Rd. #303, Tampa, FL 33634. Tel # is 813-882-0224. They are located off Benjamin Rd., south of West Waters. You will not be disappointed. PM for further info. Jerry

I had Glenn do my OEM wheels and mount tires for me when I lived in Tampa a few years ago. He does excellent work and has done a few other sets of NSX wheels also. Give him a call!!!

Back