• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any of you AZ guys know this car? JH4NA21655S000099

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123517

I have been talking to the sale guy at Acura of Tempe about this car. I was hoping maybe by some miricle someone here might now the car or has seen it in person to giv me their opinion of it..how clean it is etc I know the dealer says it is lol and is cert and warrantied by Acura....was just hoping someone from Prime might now it and igve an honest opinion about it

THX

Re: Any of you AZ guys know this car?

I got a good look at it about a week ago. The cosmetics on the car were immaculate. While I was there someone took it out for a drive, the engine sounded nice and the driver said it drove great (other then a slight pull to the left). I still have a great shot on my phone of it parked next to my black 92.

I know none of that really helps much, from what I can tell it is what it should be.

Also, depending on what you are looking for there is a silver 2000 that power Nissan took in on a trade. It has about 58k on it, but that car was clean enough to eat off. I know they are looking to get rid of it (it's not even on display) so you might be able to get a great deal on it.

cool thx was looking for an 02 or newer and this one looked and seemed very nice have a cousin out thre also hopfully gonna go look at it tomorrow hopfully...THX!!!

Appreciate it

Any info at all would be helpful from the eyes of a true NSX'r :)

i just got a chance to stop down and see it. overall the car is really clean except for a inch sized scratch on the driver side quarter panel and a scuff under the driver mirror. As far as the lease goes, i talked to a sales rep and he said when the previous owner brought it in and he said he wanted to wait for the next generation NSX. He also said that someone from Florida just bought it... is that you southfloridacarfan?

That would be me :)

Very exceited and with the few blemishes on her I think I worked out a good deal so she is coming south east to the beach in a week or two woohooo VERY exceited Eventhough the old wheels look like crap lol I had them throw them in so I can get them refinished maybe down the road who knows...two of my best friends own body shops so the blemishes werent the end of the world....mechanically it seemed very good and the extended 7yr/100k waranty is appealing too thru 2012 so we shall see!!!!!

Thx for all your help and info guys!! Greatly appreciated ...

Hope to be a member of the club here in a couple weeks!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations man the car looks like its in great shape, also sounds like it has found a good home with you. Good luck with it.

I almost bought that silver NSX at Power Nissan. Looked at it three separate times. FYI....it was missing both the spare tire and retractable antenna. "Fennie," the used car manager, said he'd replace both when it sold.

That would be me :)

Very exceited and with the few blemishes on her I think I worked out a good deal so she is coming south east to the beach in a week or two woohooo VERY exceited Eventhough the old wheels look like crap lol I had them throw them in so I can get them refinished maybe down the road who knows...two of my best friends own body shops so the blemishes werent the end of the world....mechanically it seemed very good and the extended 7yr/100k waranty is appealing too thru 2012 so we shall see!!!!!

Thx for all your help and info guys!! Greatly appreciated ...

Hope to be a member of the club here in a couple weeks!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you get your car yet?! How'd it look? I sat in that car while it was in the Tempe dealership showroom. Very clean. Congrats once again (better late than never).

Back