• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Any original owners of 1991 models?

No sure if this counts but I'm an original owner form the early 90's however I'm on my 3rd NSX now.

I do know a guy that is also an original owner from 1991, purchased his car new at the launch of the NSX at the London motor show back then, and was one of the first owners of an NSX here in Ireland and kept it for many many years [I think 15 years], he's now on his 2nd NSX.

There's another owner in Vancouver who is an original or at least his signature here in Prime states so...something like "Original Owner Crew".

Check the Berlina Black Photo thread and he's posted just recently...

Ok ....I think I'll claim the title of "the individual with longest NSX ownership in the world". I took possession on February 28, 1991 after falling in love with it at a local auto show.
Is there anyone out there that can knock me off my longest ownership pedestal??

Ok ....I think I'll claim the title of "the individual with longest NSX ownership in the world". I took possession on February 28, 1991 after falling in love with it at a local auto show.
Is there anyone out there that can knock me off my longest ownership pedestal??

I think nsxtasy might have you beat.

Yes Ben ,in my linked thread Ken states he purchased his in Dec 90:eek:

Back