• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anybody intrested in starting NSX forum for Gaijin in Japan

I would like to start a forum in japan for Gaijin NSX owners but i would like some starting partners

Please let me know if you are intrested

I recently bought the Red 91 from KSP Engineering

Last edited:
Guys could I join the group eventhough I have already sent my 1991 NSX to the Philippines but I live here in Japan. My brother and I are continuosly modifying it. Please count me in.

Could anyody of you knows where I could buy a speed sensor for my 1991 Axura NSX? Mine is not working anymore.

Next question, do I need to replace it or could it be repaired like maybe some electrical problems.

Hope somebody could shed light.

Thanks.

My name is Lancelot Davis or NSXALOT. I am the assistant race coordinator for the NSXPO track days in October in Las Vegas.

My wife and I will be visiting friends and traveling in Japan for 7 weeks, Aug 27 - October 16.

Are there special Honda NSX things that I should see?

Are there any NSX meetings going on that I could attend?

Lance

Rrringgg!!!! MUSHI MUSHI, Hey guys, ive been in Japan for about seven months now. I didnt ship my Turboed NSX here cause i couldnt get any place with garage, so i left both of them in Florida. I really miss my NSXs. Ive only seen 3 NSXs driving around. Where are the mysterious TOPEND guys, i want to see their NSXs:biggrin: If u guys have tech questions, please let me know, i can help you guys out, i just miss turning wrenches on my NSX.

Could anyody of you knows where I could buy a speed sensor for my 1991 Axura NSX? Mine is not working anymore.

Next question, do I need to replace it or could it be repaired like maybe some electrical problems.

Hope somebody could shed light.

Thanks.

Hey, is this fixed yet? Replacing it is the best option. I used one from my stock B16 OBD2 and it worked:biggrin:

Sounds great, Will ask Lud if he can set one up for us on here.

We had a great run last weekend to Hakone, Simon (yokohama91), 2 911's,a turbo MR2 and I. Wish I noticed this thread earlier could have invited you all along.

I am living in Tokyo, been here since 07, have a CTSC Acura that I brought over from the US.

Lets plan a meet soon!
//Kye

we should do a meet soon, since i will be staying in japan for another 2 years. right now i'm up in northern Japan helping out with the relief effort of the earthquake/tsunami victims. should be back within a week

Hi
How are things in Northern Japan,Hope getting better there.
Must of been hard.Hope to catch up soon.

Hey do you guys have any pointers to where to look for quality NSX in Japan?

I have been looking on goo-net.com for a while already, but yet to find one to pull the trigger...:frown:

Where do you guys search for your NSX in Japan?

Last edited:
Guys- have just posted up in international forum for a get together on July 9 th hope some of you can make it.

// Kye

Back